Friday 1 July 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING BEEN FOUND #AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS #GUYANA SHALL BE PUNISHED IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the only true saviour and redeemer and the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus it is saith the Holy One of Israel that as I am one with the Messiah IMMANUEL and He one with Me so is Ruach Hakodesh one with us both thus we are in the Messiah IMMANUEL as My word puts it the Godhead manifest bodily as was seen when the Messiah IMMANUEL; His birth name given by His Mother as was prophesied means God amongst us; came to the Earth to save all as was promised of the Holy people who believed in and accepted Him as their saviour but not only those of Israel who believed in and accepted Him as their saviour but all of those of every Land tribe people and Nation through all generations who would come to believe in and accept Him by Faith as their saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb. Thus Ruach Hakodesh/The Holy Spirit is He who works out upon all of the Earth and in all of creation all of My Holy will and purposes planned and ordained from all eternity.  Thus I AM THAT I AM, AM one true eternal indivisible infinite living God having no limitations whatsoever without end or beginning of days. Thus say I at this time; as so said afore; only in and through the only true Messiah IMMANUEL is there salvation and redemption and none other whether upon the Earth in the Heavens or in the Heaven of Heavens all others claiming to be so are false as are all false prophets messiahs and saviours who shall without fail be cast down before and in Judgement upon Judgement day even down unto sheol and the bottomless pit forever to burn in the flames of eternal torment. Thus as so said the Messiah IMMANUEL is first and foremost the only true saviour and redeemer of the Holy People Israel and all of those who are have been and shall be the redeemed of the Lamb of all of mankind even the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL through whom; as said afore; alone is salvation and redemption by Faith attained and that through His shed cleansing blood that cleanseth from all sins transgressions and crimes even the crimes of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially that commandment given unto mankind before the fall and the beginning of days even Original sin the cause of the fall of mankind for without the shedding of blood there can be no remission for His blood is the only cleansing blood that can cleansing any of mankind and the Holy people of any and all of the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and even more so of Original sin committed in Eden’s Garden and inherited by all of mankind’s first  Parents offspring even Adam and Eve by their disobedience of the very first commandment given by Me to mankind’s first Parents from which as afore said all of mankind and the Holy People Israel hath descended, thus as so said by inheritance all of the descendants of mankind’s first parents Adam and Eve inherited the same curse of original sin even of death and the grave both spiritual and physical. Thus as time began so time must end when all hath been fulfilled even as hath been so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word  Law and the Prophets past and present and by the prophesies and revelations as so revealed and written in all of My Holy Word by the Messiah IMMANUELs first by the first disciples and from thence published in many tongues and distributed throughout the Earth giving none no not one of mankind and the Holy people Israel any excuse when they come before Me to be Judged at the end of days on Judgement day wherein having been as Judge and found guilty of first Original sin and of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law of which is so set down and revealed in all of My Word, Law and the Prophets past and present of which in Judgment shall they all be punished according to My Holy Law and Commandments the  punishments  of which shall be strictly adhered  upon being poured out upon both the quick and the dead, the dead who shall when Judgment dawns be raised from their graves and brought before Me to be Judged and if found guilty of original sin and of the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments throughout their lives on Earth shall in the punishments thereof for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of which all of the unrepentant and fallen of mankind are guilty of to the ultimate degree of committing throughout all of their lives upon Earth. Thus say I in Judgment shall all be Judged according to My Holy Laws and Commandments each and every one unto perfection and those found guilty shall be cast forth in an instant from My Presence into the bottomless pit this being the second death; the first being spiritual death; even the death of the body which shall be returned to the dust of the ground and thus it is that all the unrepentant fallen and wicked of mankind shall be cast bodiless into the bottomless pit forever but the repentant and the redeemed of the Lamb shall ascend upon Judgment days end  into the heaven of heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven and on doing so shall receive a body like unto the Messiah's glorious body for as My Word says that all the redeemed of the lamb shall be conformed to the image of the Messiah IMMANUEL. As is revealed in these Words for all of those who I knew would become the redeemed of the Lamb even those I also predestined to be conformed to the image of the My Son the Messiah IMMANUEL the only true eternal Passover Lamb. Thus as so said as I have Judged all of the Nations of mankind so did I give to  all of the Nations  upon the face of the Earth the  days of grace and mercy giving  mankind the means whereby they could have been redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL being by Faith cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and even of Original sin but now that those days have ended even the days of grace and mercy have ended thus as he days of the Judging of the Nations hath been fulfilled so hath as said afore the punishing of the Nations hath begun and thus it is that all of the Judged unrepentant wicked and rebellious Nations be as Judged and found guilty of the breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments be punished as afore said according to the demands of My Holy Law and Commandment especially shall this Nation shall be punished even GUYANA thus shall it be that the punishing of Nations having been as Judged and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy |Law and Commandments shall not end Until the end of last day when My Judgment day shall dawn and thereafter when all is fulfilled according to My Will and purpose this old creation be destroyed by the all consuming fires of My WRATH AND ANGER TO BE NO MORE AND THE NEW CREATION SHALL BE CREATED and from thence shall all remembrance the old creation vanish into the land of forgetfulness. But thus the matter in hand is the Judging and punishing of this Nation GUYANA of which  I have found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and of whom now the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of wrath and anger begun and having rejected the offer given in the days of grace and mercy and having refused in the days of grace and mercy to repent and by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL be redeemed by His shed blood and thus remaining unrepentant I shall in these days of wrath and anger punish this Nation with all consuming the fires of My all consuming wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT even as so said with the just due punishment as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments hath and shall be executed upon all Nations of the Earth guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin. But as I have so said to others guilty of the same crimes sins and transgression not only shall I punish this Nation alone for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandment but all of those found guilty of pollution the environment that is and hath been the cause of the deaths of the creatures of My creation and also by pollution of the atmosphere thereof inflicting those respiratory and blood related illnesses and diseases upon many of the weak young very young and elderly of mankind. Thus as I have so said afore these Nations having refused to repent thus it is indeed in wrath and anger I saith the Lord God of all the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens shall cause to descend upon them whirlwind and fire Earth Quakes and catastrophic  storms hurricanes tornadoes violent winds of such ferocity that they shall destroy all in their way nought shall remain standing after their passing and also by volcanic eruptions  in may place and upon many lands peoples tribes and Nations thus judged and found guilty of all manner of wickedness corruption and immorality but not by and according to mankind’s moral standards which are almost nonexistent which are the signs; as hath been witnessed in the fall of past civilizations; of a civilization on the brink of collapse. Also I shall send upon this Nation flood plagues disease famine drought. But as I have so done unto the governments of other Nations so shall I do unto the Government of this Nation GUYANA having  been found guilty of neglecting to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick and the terminally ill the elderly and the widow the destitute and the poverty stricken the refugee within their gates the homeless and the outcast and also the Government’s failure to provide adequate care and protection for the young and very young of their Nation against those who would harm and abuses or even murder them they all being most precious in My sight and of such is My Kingdom of Heaven. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say between all the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if all of the Nations are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of GUYANA is concerned as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth so say I to this Nation if it  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation in all that they shall do upon the Earth until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment