Wednesday 27 July 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL THE #TURKS AND #CACOS ISLANDS SHALL BE #PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

                               Thus saith the Lord God and the Messiah IMMANUEL the only true saviour, redeemer of all of those of mankind who have by Faith become the redeemed of the Lamb even the only true eternal Passover Lamb. Thus say I unto thee at this time I WHO AM THAT I AM the Holy One of Israel creator of all of that is was and ever shall be unto this Nation and unto all the Nations of the Earth as I so said afore so now cometh to pass upon all of the Earth the punishing of all of the Nations in wrath and anger one by one and shall not end until all hath been fulfilled as is set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the Prophets thus it shall be that all of the Nations thus Judged by My Just Judgement and found guilty of the breaking all of My Holy Law and Commandments and remaining unrepentant though I in loving Kindness;  saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel; gave unto all of the Nations of mankind the days of Grace and Mercy wherein all of them could have sought for forgiveness for all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking My Holy Law and Commandments especially of Original sin the cause of the Fall and thus upon having forgive them could have through the shed blood of the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL by Faith been cleansed of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and thus by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL could have been saved, redeemed and upon being cleansed by His shed blood made in My sight Me pure Holy and Righteous and upon the last day of the end of days when the great Shofar sounds calling all to come before Me in Judgement upon Judgement day to be Judged could have through the Messiah IMMANUEL been resurrected unto eternal life and being clothed in the righteousness of the Messiah IMMANUEL ascended in to the Heaven of Heavens even into the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN to sit, saith the Lord God, at My right hand for all eternity . But the Nations  which rejected the salvation and redemption offered in the days of grace and mercy having remained unrepentant and fallen are and shall be cut off from Me forever and thus dead spiritually in trespasses and sins  being guilty not only of Original sin but also guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and the blatant breaking of all of My Moral Law and also guilty of great wickedness evil corruption immorality and iniquity and the destruction of the environment through the pollution of the land seas oceans by the miss use of resource I when I created the Earth integrated into the Earths structure to be used for the good of all of mankind and the creatures of My creation even that which ye call fossil fuels by the excessive miss use in thy transport systems even of land sea and air and thy industrial infrastructure that hath resulted in the cruel injuries and death of the creatures of My creation. Thus the  Government of this Nation THE TURKS AND CACOS ISLANDS being guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of this their Nation and of the sick the lame the widow the elderly and the orphan the homeless and the outcast the destitute and the poverty stricken of the refugees seeking asylum with this Nations  gates and the failing of this Nation Government and the Governments of the Nations of the Earth to provide adequate aid to those Nations suffering war famine poverty, plague unstoppable diseases pestilence and drought thus say I as said afore remember the widows mite in My Word saith Holy One of Israel who gave of her all and the paltry aid given to those Nations struck by poverty destitution drought war famine the shame of thy giving is and shall be thine to bear and Mine to condemn for thou didst give but a token of that which thou could have given thus say to those who merciful so shall I be merciful unto then but unto those who refuse to give of their plenty so shall refuse to be merciful unto them in Judgement upon Judgment day. But especially I say saith the Holy One of Israel I condemn utterly the failure of not only this Nation but all the Nations of the Earth in the provision of adequate care and protection for the young and very young of their Nation against those who would harm abuse neglect or even murder them for all the children of mankind are most precious in My Sight saith the Lord God of Hosts and the whole of creation yea and also the most vulnerable that fall victim to cruel heartless vicious criminals and perverts even and especially those suffering partner abuse. Thus it is for all of these sins crimes and transgressions set down herein be assured at this  time and in these the great and terrible days of My wrath and anger I shall descend upon all of the Fallen Nations of mankind in wrath and anger death and destruction until Judgment day dawns even upon all  of the Nation as Judged by My Just Judgement according to and in fulfilment of the warnings sent and given unto all the Nations of the Earth thus it is that as the Nations have not heed the warnings given especially the Mighty Nations of the Earth as I have so warned would descend upon the Nations of the Earth  so shall all that I warned the Nations of shall come to pass especially upon this Nation even at this time shall the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and all the Nations As Judged and found guilty of original sin and all of the sins crimes and transgressions of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments by My Just Judgement shall I cause to descend upon them Earth Quakes and volcanic eruption in diverse Nations and by whirlwind and fire by great and destructive storms by hurricanes and tornadoes by floods tsunamis and tidal waves by the increased heat of the sun scorching the surface of the Earth causing drought and famine followed by plague pestilence and unstoppable diseases even air born diseases. Thus as I so said as I have Judged and found this Nation  guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments so shall I in wrath and anger as so said and set down punish this Nation according to and as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments they having refused to repent in the days of grace and mercy and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true Messiah and Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and be redeemed by faith thus becoming Holy Pure Righteous in My sight having been cleansed by the cleansing blood of the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL for as so said many a time without the shedding of blood there can be  no remission of sins transgressions and the crimes of not only breaking My Holy laws and Commandments but also of Original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents. But not only shall I punish this Nation for having been found guilty of the breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments but also for the committing of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and also for the pollution and as afore said the destruction of the environment. But as so said the pollution of the environment is not only caused by the careless disposal of waste produced by manufactured products but because of the misuse in the extreme as said afore of the Earth’s resources and of so called fossil fuels and the failure of Mankind to fulfil their God given responsibility given by Me in the beginning to care for and protect the creature of My creation that hath resulted in their cruel injuries and the deaths of countless multitudes of the creatures of My creation of which Judgement I shall hold all Mankind to account for. Thus as so said because of mankind’s actions the Earth’s environment is beyond the point of no return and that point in the passing of it hath condemned many of Earth population to poverty destitution  and starvation of which is and shall in a very short time descend upon many Nations of the Earth even less than two decades and no matter now what mankind does the environment shall deteriorate at an ever increasing rate so much so that many of the Earth Nations will fight over the remaining resources especially oil and food for as so said as I have revealed and set down in My Word a loaf of bread shall become even more precious than silver or gold. Thus because of the treatment of My creation and the misuse of the resources of the Earth by mankind and having Judged all the Nations of the Earth and upon doing so found the majority guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandment of a certainty now that the days of the Judging and weighing of the Nations hath come to an end as have the days of grace and mercy come to an end unless all of mankind turns from their wicked disobedient corrupt immoral and perverse ways the full force of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall not only befall this and all the fallen Nations thus as now Judged  I shall as so said most severely punish with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment all of mankind and each and every unrepentant Nation Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and the committing of all manner of wickedness corruption and immorally one by one and when completed shortly thereafter shall the day of the Judging of all of mankind begin both of the quick and the death even all of those now alive and those already passed on. Thus as so said having Judged this Nation even THE TURKS AND CACOS ISLANDS so shall I saith the Holy One of Israel even the Lord God of the whole of creation shall punish this and all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth in wrath and anger death and destruction and as said by whirlwind and fire; called forth from the far reaches of the ends of the Earth and by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt all of the Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they all are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water of everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even THE TURKS AND CACOS ISLANDS if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that IT does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment