Monday 11 July 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #JAMAICA HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL #SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL BE #PUNISHED IN WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and the eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanseth all who have been saved and redeemed by Faith in Him of all of their sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and especially of Original sin without which there can be no salvation of redemption and thus making them pure holy and righteous in My sight and through His resurrection resurrected unto eternal Life inheriting a place at My right Hand in My Kingdom for all eternity. Thus saith the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of the creatures of the Earth and especially all of mankind who commanded mankind in Eden’s Garden not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and being lead astray by the adversary who first deceive Eve and through Eve Adam causing them to fall and upon doing so as I so warned that in the day they did eat the fruit they would surely die as they did upon doing so as punishment for their disobedience of that first command even spiritual death and upon casting them forth and cursing the ground and the creatures of creation for their sakes they being the chief of My creation of whom I did give dominion over making them responsible for all the creatures of My creation to care for and protect them from harm and as mankind was the chief of My creation and having given dominion over all of My creation the curse of death physical and corruption  came upon all of the Earth even all of the creatures thereof and did when the population of mankind expanded over all the face of the Earth in Noah’s day I flooded all of the Earth because of mankind’s great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity much like it is in these days and at this time thus was I then purposed to cleanse all of the Earth of mankind having regretted creating Mankind  but upon finding Noah righteous and holy in My sight I was saith the Holy One of Israel then purposed to save two of the creatures of every species upon the face of the Earth. Thus thereafter the flood receded  I set the maximum physical span of the life for all mankind at one hundred and twenty years and if by reason of strength one thirty, as is revealed and so set down and written in My Word for I said I said My Spirit shall not always strive with mankind therefore as all of Mankind are but flesh and blood the days of mankind shall be one hundred and twenty years or as said by reason of strength one thirty thus since the flood mankind’s life span hath not exceeded that number of years and yet many of mankind have lived beyond the span of life claimed by mankind and claimed to be set down in My Word as three score and ten and if by reason of strength four score which from the beginning hath not and is not now so for many in the beginning lived far more years than mankind doth so now one example being Methuselah and another Enoch thus by this and many other alterations to My Word it is evident that many throughout the ages have added to and taken away from My Word turning the truth of My Word into Lie so I say as is set down in My Word upon all of those who seek to add to My Word that which is not written down therein no matter their intentions to them shall I add all the plagues set down in My Word even all the plagues I brought down upon the heads of the Egyptians through Mosher/Moses My friend and servant in seeking at My command to free My people Israel from grievous bondage and also it is that if any do take anything away from My Word of take it out of context and teach for doctrines the commandments of men seeking to justify their teaching by misquoting My Word their Names shall forever be erased from the book of life and in Judgement the verdict shall be for the perverting of My Word of truth guilty as charged and the sentence pronounced shall be everlasting punishment without mercy in the bottomless pit forever when burn the flames of everlasting torment. Thus as said I have Judged all the Nations of the Earth and searched them all out unto perfection to see if any where Holy and righteous in My sight having been by faith cleansed from all sins crimes and the transgression of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments through the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer even the Messiah IMMANUEL and by faith in Him in all humility obeying from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and having found none and finding all guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially breaking all of My Moral laws and also guilty of great wickedness corruption and immorality and the governments of this Nation and other Nations of the Earth  failing to meet all of the needs of the Needy of this Nation JAMAICA even of all of the sick the lame the disabled the elderly the homeless and the orphans and those stricken by poverty destitution being unable not only to provide for themselves sufficient sustenance but also for their offspring and the strangers within their gates seeking help and refugee from war and persecution but more so guilty of failing to halt the pollution and devastation of the environment that hath caused the deaths of many of the creatures of My creation and that is also causing the young and elderly thereby to suffer cruel lingering respiratory illness and diseases shortening their life span ending in an agonising cruel deaths of which could have been avoided by the proactive efforts of the governments of all the Nations of the Earth not just these at this time alone by taking robust positive action to not only curb the pollution and the devastation of the environment but end it all together of which this Governments and the governments of the all Nations of the Earth seem to have lacked and still lack any real incentive to actively halt the pollution and devastation of the Earth that hath been and is being caused by the Nations of mankind in the slow destruction of that upon which mankind relies to exist. Thus say I the time has long passed wherein mankind could have reversed the effect of the pollution and the devastation caused by mankind has had and is still having on the Earth’s environment and climate thus it is and hath been many a time through the voices of others have I warned mankind of the consequences of their industrial and the transport infrastructures pollution and the catastrophic effect it would have in the end upon the Earth’s environment and climate of which because of greed the lust for power prestige and the accumulation of wealth lands and positions none were willing or wanted to take notice of and action in dealing with pollution and the devastation of the environment and are still taking to little or even no notice of but as said it is now too late to reverse the devastation and destruction of Earth’s climate and environment all that mankind can do now if sufficient action is taken by the Nations of the Earth is to try to slow it down. Thus it is that mankind has had the attitude of live now and pay later well mankind as so to speak has lived and now the pay later time has and is descending not only on  the select few of mankind but upon all of mankind. But because of mankind’s wickedness the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments not only shall mankind have to suffer the consequence of having the attitude of live now pay later but of the outpouring of My wrath and anger that shall descent upon all of mankind for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments the cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation not only by direct action but also through as so said the pollution and destruction of the environment resulting in the deaths of an innumerable multitude of the creatures of My creation caused now and to follow. Thus I say is it not so that mankind relies upon the bounty of the Earth and the purity of the atmosphere to even exist upon the surface thereof as also do the creatures of My creation as the earth and it environment is one interdependent intergraded whole that any failure of one part thereof affects the whole if atmospheric pollution goes beyond a certain limit life ceases if all the creatures of the Earth die life ceases if the oceans are polluted beyond what is sustainable life ceases if the water cycle ceases life ends so in effect mankind’s existence depends on their ability to care for the Earth and all that in it and upon it exists. Thus as I gave mankind the responsibility to care for and protect the Earth and all that in it is, so in Judgement and in the Judging of mankind the failure of mankind to fulfil their God given responsibility of caring for and protecting the Earth and all that in and upon it is I saith the Lord God of the Host of the Heavens and the Heavens of Heavens shall also weighted in the balances of My Just Judgement but as so said as I have Judged these Nations so shall I in wrath and anger now that the days of grace and mercy have ended as have the days of the Judging of the Nations fulfilled thus have I saith the Lord God of Hosts s I said I would have in these days of wrath and anger  begun to punish at this time all the Nations of Mankind one by one. Thus as so said I have Judged this Nation even JAMAICA and found it guilty as so said of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments thus therefore shall I with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement punish this Nation JAMAICA as I shall all the Nations of the Earth one by one in wrath and anger by whirlwind and fire by plague drought and famine by great storms floods hurricanes tornadoes Earth Quakes and especially in many diverse Nations and Lands volcanic also shall I punish many Nations by the increased heat of the Sun bearing down upon the ground causing the Earth to become as hard as rock and denying mankind the bounty of the Earth. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say between all of the Nations upon the Face of the Earth the only peace that can be permanent is if they are all at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water of everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL But and if this Nation even JAMAICA turns from off all disobedience of My Holy Laws and commandment and obeys them all from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment