Tuesday 31 May 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL UNTO THEE AT THIS TIME CONCERNING THE #MASSACRE OF 19 #CHILDREN AND #TWO #TEACHERS #GUNNED DOWN IN #TEXAS AND OF #MY #WRATH AND #ANGER THAT SHALL #DESCEND UPON THOSE #RESPONSIBLE.

Thus saith the Lord GOD OF Abraham Isaac and Jacob unto thee.

         Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel and the only true saviour, redeemer and Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL have I not afore said and set down in My Word that all the children of the Earth are above all most precious in My sight therefore all who are responsible either by commission or omission for the massacre of those children gunned down in Texas  shall suffer the full outpouring of My Wrath and anger in death and destruction from the one responsible for the massacre of these children to those who attended the site of this most heinous crime and from these even unto the highest echelons of the Government of AMERICA. Have I not warned this Nations previous President and Government of the consequences of thy lax gun laws of which this is but one example of past mass shootings of children! Thus say I tightening up thy gun laws is no longer an option only the banning of certain or all weapons from public possession can promote public safety and security. Thus say I gun crime can never be totally eradicated from any country but the example of the British and other European country gun laws has proven effective to the degree that the public of those countries feel more secure and safe especially in as far as their children’s safety and security is concerned. But say I this the one responsible for this crime shall not only suffer My wrath and anger in this life but shall by My Just Judgement suffer being cast into the deepest depths of the bottomless pit. But and also saith the Lord God those who have suffered this great loss shall be comforted by the surrounding about of My presence and the knowledge that these children are now in My safe Hands forever.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment