Monday 30 May 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING FOUND #VANUATU AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS VANUATU SHALL BE PUNISHED IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord god of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL  saviour, redeemer and Passover Lamb of all those who have by Faith accepted Him as their saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb who hath upon them being forgiven of all their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents,  cleansed them  with His shed blood making them pure Holy and Righteous in My sight receiving in themselves the gift of everlasting life who shall upon passing from Earthly Life ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven as did Messiah ascended into the Heaven of Heavens after His resurrection from among the dead conquering death and the grave for all of those who by Faith have accepter Him as their saviour. Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel  it is that all of creation exists in Me and I in all of creation and without Me nothing that doth exist can exist for I AM THAT I AM, am infinite in all of My being without beginning or end of days and without any limitations whatsoever I who in all eternity before the creation of all that is was and ever shall be did plan set down and ordain to come to pass all of creation both spiritual and physical from the dust of the ground to the unlimited vastness of creation that which mankind hath named the Universe so hath it as so planned set down and ordained by Me saith the Lord God and creator of all of creation come into existence for thus it is and was that in eternity I saith the Lord God did design plan and laid down  the foundation of the whole of creation even all of that which mankind hath named the Universe thus I command the foundations there of to exists upon which all of creation was to be built down to the minutest detail of which was so set down in My Word that the Earth was without form and void and darkness was upon face of the deep these indeed were the foundations laid upon which creation as I so ordained it was to be built in the time set down in My Word for as said I AM THAT I AM without any limitations whatsoever for I AM in all infinite in all of My being for the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens and all of creation cannot contain ME quit the opposite for in Me all thing in all of creation exist and without Me saith Adonai Elohim Tzva’ot nothing can exist that doth exist thus it is as said I hold all of creation called by mankind the Universe in the palm of My Hand and thus it is as I ordained it to be so hath it from the beginning come to pass and shall come to pass in all of creation even until the end of days when My Judgment day dawns and mankind past present and future shall be Judged unto perfection as so demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments. Thus upon the foundation planned and laid down in all eternity all of creation as so ordained by Me saith the Lord God was created even all of that which mankind calls the Universe even all of the stars that exist in the heavens and their planets fixed in their place until the last day of the end of days even all the wonders thereof created to the glory of My Holy Name and in the midst thereof as so said commanded I by the Word of My Mouth  the Earth the Sun and the Moon to exist and as I command so did it come into being and upon the earth thereof I created mankind from the dust of the ground and breathed into them their living souls and after giving them all the herbs of the and plants of the Earth for food I did command them as I did the creatures of My creation  commanded them to go forth and multiply as so commanded so they did thus did I commanded them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil of which they disobeyed and in doing so fell bring into existence the passage of time, death and corruption for before mankind fell they and all of the creatures of the Earth were immortal for time exist not only eternity. Thus it was after the fall and casting out of mankind that sin transgression and the crimes of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments by mankind; for from the beginning did I write upon tablets of the hearts of all of mankind all of My Holy Law and Commandments as was so also set down at the foot of Sinai upon tablets of stone delivered by the hand of Mosher to Israel; thus after original sin was committed so was the first committed in the murder of Abel by his brother Cain. But first it was that I did provide a way back unto Me given unto all of mankind the promised of a saviour and redeemer to come; of which  was fulfilled in the coming of the Messiah IMMANUEL; who would save My people out of every land tribe and Nation who would come to believe in Him by Faith as their only true saviour, redeemer and only true eternal Passover Lamb and would  be by faith in Him forgiven of all their sins crimes and transgression and made Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight and saved from My wrath to come and inherit My Kingdom even the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens when at the end of days when mankind came before Me to be Judged both the wicked and the righteous and all the wicked and disobedient of mankind would be Judged found guilty and punished by the casting them into the  bottomless pit forever along with he who took the form of a serpent and caused the fall of mankind tempting them by a lie and deception to disobey My first commandment and those righteous having been redeemed by faith in the Messiah acquitted and ascended in to the Heaven of Heavens and thereby claim their inheritance. But not only at the beginning when mankind fell did I warn mankind of the day of Judgment to come but also revealed unto My servants that at the end of time the old heavens would be rolled up as one rolls up like unto a scroll and as a corrupt and useless scroll is cast into the fire to be burned so would the old creation even the old heavens and Earth be as a scroll rolled up destroyed and thereafter a new heavens and Earth by Me would be created wherein time, death and corruption existed not. But it is as I so warned mankind that Judgment day would come at the end of days so now the end of days now not long off these being the last days and all that hath to be fulfilled is the punishing of the Nations by Me having been Judged found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and punished one by one and the Last great Battle at Megiddo fought. Thus as it is as I have  ordained all things to come to pass so shall all now come to pass as hath been in eternity ordained by Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even I AM THAT I AM AND THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL. Thus as I so said as I have Judged and found this Nation guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments so shall I in wrath and anger punish VANUATU even according to and as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments and refused to repent and turn unto Me and be redeemed by faith by being made holy pure righteous in My sight through  the cleansing blood of the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL for as so said many a time without the shedding of blood there is can be no remission of sins transgressions and the crimes of not only breaking My Holy laws and Commandments but of also original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents. But not only shall I punish this Nation refusing to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the Messiah but for the breaking of all My Holy Laws and commandments and also for the committing of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and also for the pollution and the destruction of the environment of which mankind could have brought to an end if all of mankind had, had the will so to do. But as so said the pollution of the environment is not only caused by the careless disposal of manufactured products but by the misuse in the extreme of the resources of the Earth even that which the scientist call fossil fuels and of the lack of respect for My creation and the failure of mankind as charged by Myself in the beginning with the responsibility for the care and protection of the creature of My creation of which is seen in the past actions in the treatment of the creatures of My creation and  now in the pollution and the devastation of environment that  hath resulted in their cruel injuries and deaths even of a great multitude of the creatures of My creation that if  allowed to continue; of which I shall in  no way do; in the near future mankind would be in danger of becoming extinct. For as said afore time that the Earth’s environment was at a stage beyond which if mankind continues to as so said misuse in the extreme the so called fossil fuels and the rest of the Earth’s resources as so provide by Me as afore said in the creation of the Earth, the Earth’s environment would go beyond the point of no return and that point would in the passing of it of which was but a very short period of time away even less than a decade away.  But hath now because of the accelerated misuse of Earth’s resources  and even more so because of the present conflict the point of no return has not only been passed but to put it simply is way down the road thus even more so now it is that no matter what mankind does the environment is  beyond recovery thus the creatures of My creation species by species will start to become extinct at an ever increasing rate along with increased deforestation and loss of  arable land for crops production along with the vegetation thereof. Thus because of the treatment of My creation and the misuse of the resources of the Earth by mankind and having Judged  and found all the Nations of the Earth guilty of breaking My Holy Law and commandment of a certainty indeed now that the days of grace and mercy have ended unless all of mankind turns from their wicked disobedient corrupt immoral and perverse ways then the full force of the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger shall in punishment not only befall this Nation VANUATA thus having been Judged and found guilty of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law but I shall as so said most severely punish with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment all of mankind even each and every unrepentant Nation having been Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and the committing of all manner of wickedness corruption and immorally one by one and when completed shortly thereafter shall the end of days come about and the day of the Judging of all of mankind begin both of the quick and the death even all of those now alive and those already passed on. Thus as so said having Judged and found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law and the pollution and destruction of the environment I shall punish this Nation VANUATA with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. Thus say I saith the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even VANUATA if they turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper these Nations in all that they shall do upon the Earth until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and all the unrepentant fallen Nations upon the face of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment