Wednesday 4 May 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL #POLAND SHALL BE PUNISHED IN WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOR HAVING BEEN FOUND AS #JUDGED #GUILTY OF ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God the Holy One of Israel and only true Messiah saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb THE Messiah IMMANUEL whose shed blood cleanses all of those who by Faith believe in Him as their saviour and redeemer of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking and disobedience of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of inherited Original sin without which there can and is no salvation or redemption only a certain look towards Judgement upon Judgment day and upon being found guilty of breaking and disobedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments and of Original sin to be cast into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment and the worm dieth not and the flames of everlasting torment go not out forever. Thus it is as so set down and revealed in My Word Law and the prophets in the beginning by the Word of My Mouth brought I saith the Lord God orf the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens into being all of creation even that as named by mankind the Universe and all that it contains especially the Earth at the centre thereof upon which I created the creatures of My creation and mankind whose souls created I in My own image and their bodies formed I from the dust of the ground and into their bodies breath their living immortal souls pure holy and righteous in My sight having a beginning in eternity then no end thereof until they fell being deceived by the Adversary thus committing the first and Original sin and bring upon My creation death the grave and the beginning of days soon to end and thus as they are soon to end so shall I until the last of the end of days and the dawn of Judgment day having thus Judged and found the Nations of mankind guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I am saith the Lord God am purposed to punish all of the unrepentant Nations of the Earth for as so said the disobedience to and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral  Law but not only for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall I as said punish all the unrepentant Nations of mankind but for all manner of wickedness evil corruption immorality and iniquity and I say unrepentant for I it was who in the days of  grace and mercy did give the Nations of mankind the opportunity to repent and be redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah first the Nation of Israel My People and then of all the Nations of mankind but the unrepentant Nations of mankind refused to repent seeking of Me forgiveness of all of their sin crimes and transgressions and be redeemed by Faith in the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb by being cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions and all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and especially of original sin by His shed blood and thus becoming pure holy and righteous in My sight being clothed in His righteousness and given the gift of everlasting life and an inheritance once passed from earthly life of My Kingdom of Heaven forever. But as the unrepentant unrighteous wicked Nations of the Earth did rejected the opportunity to turn unto Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL and through His shed blood become the redeemed of the Lamb thus it shall be from this time forth shall I in wrath and anger punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth one by one until the very last day of the end of days and the dawn of Judgment day even as it is so set down in My Holy Word the Law and the prophets so shall it be done and come to pass of a certainty. Thus shall it be as warned of the consequences that upon having and been given the opportunity to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and rejecting to do so thine own blood shall be upon thine own heads and when coming before Me upon Judgment days shall have none excuse thou of the unrepentant Nations of mankind  and of those of My People ISRAEL that you were not warned of these days to come upon the Earth and were not given the opportunity to escape My wrath and anger to come upon all of the unrepentant and fallen Nations of Mankind. Thus as so said from this time forth in wrath and anger death and destruction shall I punish as so said all the unrepentant fallen wicked and unrighteous Nations of the Earth being first and foremost guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and Moral Law especially at this time POLAND by whirlwind and fire by Earth Quakes and cataclysmic storms by tornadoes and hurricanes floods of such force nought can stand in their way resulting in cataclysmic destruction of property and land  and the increased heat of the sun causing the Earth to refuse to give of its bounty causing drought and famine plagues and pestilence and unstoppable disease of which thus far have I begun to punish the Nation but as so said this is but the beginning of troubles and thus as I punished Egypt in the past so shall I punish Each and every unrepentant wicked unrighteous Nation upon the face of the Earth guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments. Thus it is that POLAND hath but thus far suffered only a foretaste of that which is to befall this Nation for as so said afore that first of all shall the four mighty Nation upon the face of the Earth be cast dawn unto the dust if the ground to be no more as it is and as it shall come to pass even at this time and before the end of days and the dawning of Judgement day. But as so said afore not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for all manner of wickedness evil immorality corruption and iniquity shall I punish this and all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth at this time and as said until My Judgment day dawns and also for the cruel death and injuries of the creatures of My Creation caused by mankind’s pollution of the environment for which I shall in no way hold at this time and in Judgment guiltless but shall by the All consuming fires of My wrath and anger punish them a they deserve and as I shall punish all the Governments of the Nations that are found guilty of failing in their God given duty and electoral responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the sick the terminal ill the widow and the elderly the outcast and the homeless the orphan and the poverty stricken the destitute and the refugees fleeing civil war persecution terrorism starvation and cruelty at the hands of tyrants , but more so for failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse neglect of even murder them for all who so do unto these that are most precious in My sight so shall there be no mercy or forgiveness given in Judgement to any Nation upon the Face of the Earth.  Thus as so said so shall it be from this time forth so shall I by the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger until Judgment day dawns punish the unrepentant fallen wicked Nations of the Earth guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law and the unrepentant covenant breakers of My Holy People Israel. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even POLAND and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment