Wednesday 25 May 2022

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL FOR HAVING BEEN AS #JUDGED FOUND GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS THE #ISLE OF #MAN SHALL BE PUNISHED IN WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

            Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and the eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses all of those who upon being convicted by Ruach Hakodesh; the Holy Spirit;  of sin righteousness and the Judgement to come upon having repented of their sins crimes and transgressions have sought of Me saith the Lord God for forgiveness of all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of inherited  Original sin without which there can be and is no forgiveness salvation or redemption and upon being by Me saith the Holy One of Israel forgiven are by Faith cleansed of all of their sins crimes and transgressions especially of Original sin through the blood of the only true Messiah IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and Eternal Passover Lamb and upon being cleansed are made pure Holy and righteous in My sight being clothed in the righteousness of the Messiah IMMANUEL for as so said afore and herein repeated that there is no other Name under Heaven whereby any of Mankind and the Holy People can be saved redeemed and become inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven and guaranteed a place forever at My right-hand except by the Name of the Messiah IMMANUEL!. Thus saith the Holy One of Israel unto thee at this time creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation and thus named by mankind the Universe and all that in it that exists the Sun Moon the stars planets and the Galaxies and all the wonders thereof even the Earth and all of the creatures of My creation that live and moves and have their being thereon especially mankind the chief of My creation whose body I formed from the dust of the ground and breath into their body the breath of life even their living immortal souls created in My image both male and female created I them and commanded them to go forth and multiply and fill the whole of My creation with their off spring even as also commanded I all the creatures of My creation so to do and as mankind was the chief of My creation created in Mine own image even their souls so made I saith the Adonai Elohim Tzva’ot all of the creatures of My creation subject to their dominion and I command mankind throughout their existence to care for and protect all of the creatures of My creation unti;ll then last dy of the end of days when J, for then it was that death corruption and time existed not and as so set down in My word gave I them their first commandments of which they broke and fell and thus brought into existence by their fall death corruption and the grave  did cast them forth from the My Garden of Eden and set upon the path thereof to the tree of life that is in the midst of Eden now hidden from the sight of mankind the Seraphim with the flaming sword who does till this day guard the way to the tree of life. Thus did time through their fall enter into existence as did death corruption the grave and great evil, wickedness and immorality but it was as I cast out mankind from My garden so provided I a way back to Me and unto everlasting life and the way I provided was by faith in the promised saviour and redeemer to come who would save My people and all of mankind  who came to believe in and accept Him as their saviour and redeemer from their Just due punishment for all of their sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments; especially for the breaking of the first commandment that resulted in the fall of all of Mankind; that is to be executed upon all of the unrepentant fallen of mankind in Judgement upon Judgement day and the way back unto Me and eternal Life is as so said that way back unto Me is by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL in accepting Him as the only true saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb who through the shedding of His blood upon the tree even the altar of grace and mercy did wash away all of the sins crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and of Original sin for all of those who had before He came believed by Faith in who did believe in Him when He came and for all of those who after His resurrection and ascention into Heaven would and did come to believe in and accept Him as their saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb and the first step after believing in and accepting Him as Saviour is repentance and the seeking for forgiveness of all sins crimes and transgression committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and for Original sin by Faith in Him and then upon being forgiven, redeemed and washed cleaning His blood and clothed in His righteousness is in seeking to obey Me saith the Lord God as it is done in Heaven for as said obedience is better than sacrifice and the obedience required is as so set down in all of My Holy Law and Commandments thus I say as said afore obedience without Faith saves no one and Faith without obedience saves no one both in the lives of all who believe in the Messiah and saviour IMMANUEL must walk hand in glove first comes faith and then obedience and only in  that order saith the Holy One of Israel. Thus all who have repented and been forgiven are redeemed and cleansed and made Holy and pure and righteousness in My sight and at the end of their life upon Earth shall enter into My Kingdom forever before My throne. Thus also as so said and set down afore so did Adam and Eve believe in the promise I gave unto them of the Promised redeemer to come and thus by their faith and belief in the promised Messiah to come they repented of breaking My first commandment and in doing so sought of Me to be forgiven of the first sin and because of their repentance and belief in My promise of a saviour and redeemer to come so I forgave them and thus because of their Faith and belief  in the promised Messiah to come were they were redeemed and made Holy and pure and righteous in My sight for I counted their belief in the coming saviour redeemer and Messiah as righteousness and thus did they return unto Me and I unto them and at the end of their lives on Earth entered into My Heavenly Kingdom. But still by their fall and disobedience of My first commandment did the curse of death fall still remain upon their flesh and also upon the whole of creation for their sakes and through them upon all of their descendants they being the chief of My creation and they having dominion over all of creation and thus all of creation was cursed for their sake. Thus death corruption and the grave entered into existence as did time for before time existed only eternity existed and as Adam and Eve return unto Me so did many of their off spring through belief in the coming promised saviour redeemer and Messiah did return unto Me and were by faith redeemed and made Holy pure and righteous in My sight and obeyed Me in all things from the depths of their heart in all of their lives but also did many rebel and turn to all manner of wickedness immorality as was seen in the death of Abel at the hand of Cain they being the sons of Adam and Eve one through faith in the coming Messiah turning unto Me and the other because the sacrifice of the first fruits of his harvest was rejected by Me did he in wrath and anger slew his brother and for the murder of his brother did I curse him and cast him forth from My presence and set upon him My mark so all upon seeing him would know I had cursed him and would avoid him. Thus as did death corruption and time enter into existence and the promise of a Messiah to come so also was there therein revealed the coming of a day of reckoning when time ended and all of mankind would have to answer for their lives upon Earth the wicked and unrighteous and rebellious of mankind to be cast into the bottomless pit and the righteous saved by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah ascended into the Heaven of Heavens even My Kingdom. For it was as I so promised so that promise was fulfilled in the coming of the Messiah IMMANUEL thus as those who believed in the promised Messiah were by Faith redeemed made pure and holy in My sight so also those who believe in the one who fulfilled that promise through His shed blood by faith are and have been redeemed and therefore made Holy pure and righteous in My sight and shall in Judgment be acquitted and ascend into My Heavenly Kingdom forever but as so said so shall it be all those who believe not and have not believed in the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and commit all manner of wickedness corruption and immorality and are breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments are dead in trespasses and sins transgression and shall in Judgment be found guilty of not only the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but also of not believing in the only true saviour and redeemer and the committing of all manner of wickedness immorality iniquity and great evil and shall upon being convicted sentenced to be cast into the bottomless pit forever. As so it shall be with all the unrepentant unbelieving  Nation’s thus Judged found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and when the days of grace and mercy have ended are due to be punished by the outpouring of y wrath and anger with and by the IRON ROD of My just Judgement. Thus as I have so Judged the Nations so have I Judged the ISLE OF MAN and unless they repent and believe by faith in the only true Passover Lamb as their saviour and redeemer they shall be punished as having been Judged and found guilty of Original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments and not only unbelief and the breaking of all of My Holy Law and Commandments but also of great wickedness corruption and immorality and for the pollution and devastation of the environment shall the full outpouring of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and for the cruel injury and deaths of the creatures of My creation caused thereby. But as so said as I have judged and condemned the governments of other Nation so shall I punish the governments of this Nation in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement for their failure to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even by whirlwind and fire great storm and hurricanes tornadoes and cyclones by Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions and by floods drought famine plagues and diseases so shall they be punished. SO SAY I IF ALL OF THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH AND THEIR GOVERNMENTS DO NOT REPENT OF ALL OF THEIR SINS CRIMES AND TRANSGRESSIONS COMMITTED IN THE BREAKING OF ALL OF MY HOLY LAW AND COMMANDMENTS AND OF ORIGINAL SIN BY FAITH IN THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THEN THEY CANNOT BE FORGIVEN AND IF REMAINING UNFORGIVEN THEN THEY CANNOT BE REDEEMED AND IF THEY HAVE NOT BEEN REDEEMED THROUGH THE SHED BLOOD OF THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THEN THEY CANNOT BE SAVED FROM MY WRATH AND ANGER TO COME IN JUDGEMENT UPON JUDGEMENT DAY AND FOR THEM THEN THERE ONLY REMAINS A LOOKING FORWARD TO BE JUDGED ON JUDGEMENT DAY AND UPON BEING FOUND GUILTY CONDEMNED TO BE CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even ISLE OF MAN and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment