Monday 26 November 2018

#THUS #SAITH THE #LORD #GOD UNTO #THEE THAT THE #COURSE, #PATH AND #OUTCOME OF #BREXIT HATH BEEN BY #ME AS IT #WERE SET IN #STONE #AS ALSO #HATH THE #PATH AND #COURSE OF THE #LEADER OF THE #UNITED #KINGDOMS #GOVERNMENT BEEN #SET

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation and of the Earth unto thee I say that in as far as Brexit is concerned the path and course of it hath been set as is the course and path and leader of the Government of Britain and it is shortly these two will part company and go their own way for the end of Brexit shall not be according to the will of any human being but according to My Will and purpose for this Nation but that being said if this Prime Minister cannot negotiate a better deal than the previous one then it is that this one should follow the previous one of which their course also I have set to follow one path and destiny as said many time all things work together for good even according to My Will and purposes for the good of this Nation and not for the good of any one individual person or leader or Union of Nations I it is saith the Holy One of Israel who hold the Universe in the palm of My hands and all things in heaven and upon the Earth are subject to My Sovereign will which is set down and revealed in My Word. As I have so said the Brexit; as ye call it; this Union of Nations shall get the one it deserves not the one it wants. The main problem in Government and in the Nations of this Union of Nations even this United Kingdom is what I abhor even division of which I have warned thee of, as I say it and as thou also sayest it United a Nation or Union of Nations stand and cannot fall  of which this United Kingdom should not longer be called but as the saying continues dived a Nation falls thus the United Kingdom should now be called the Disunited Kingdom and will if I allowed it to continue on its present course become subject to the EU and its rules and regulations for a long time to come. But one thing really stands out and that is the EU's broken promise given at the beginning of the Negotiations of a progressive beneficial trade and services deal. Thus it is that the business sector of the UK are in the main going to rue the day they sided with the remainers in seeking to remain a part of the EU’s customs union and single market. Thus I say to all read the past signs and those now emerging of the real state of the EU as a Union of Nations contrary to the claims and assertions of its leaders the cracks in its whole structure are now getting so wide that the EU is unmistakably beginning to fall apart at the seams.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment