Sunday 11 November 2018

#GOD WARNED THE #NATIONS IF THEY #TURNED NOT FROM #BREAKING #HIS #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS #WICKEDNESS #IMMORALITY AND CORRUPTION THAT #HE WOULD #RAIN DOWN UPON THEIR #HEADS #DEATH AND #DESTRUCTION AS #HE HATH #DONE SO SHALL HE #DO

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith Lord God unto thee even at this time even to all of the Nations thus far I have struck in wrath and anger thus say as I warned thee I would do so, so hath it come to pass and thus it is now I unless the Nations that I have thus far struck in wrath and anger for all of their great wickedness immorality corruption the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandment and meeting the needs of the needy not only of thine own Nations but the needy of other Nations far worse off that the wealthy prosperous Nations of the west then it is that the out pouring of My wrath and anger upon thee shall continue and increase for the stench of the wickedness corruption and the disobedience of mankind and of the wicked governments of the Nations rises up from Earth to the heights of heaven so much so that I can and shall no longer tolerate its existence upon the Earth but shall wipe it from the face of the Earth by the might of My right Hand and the rod of My Just Judgement so much so that the mighty Nations of the Earth shall fall one by one even unto the dust of the ground one after another and then shall I rain down upon all the wicked Nations of the Earth death and destruction in the forms of plague and of pestilence disease and famine drought and also storms and hurricanes tornadoes and tidal waves so high that nothing shall survive their passing over the land masses of the Nations not only these disasters shall strike mankind and the Nations but Earth quakes that in the main I have confined them in the past to the midst of the oceans or the deep depths of the Earth No more they shall I cause them to strike not only in the depths of the oceans and seas but upon the land even in the midst of the cities and towns of the wicked immoral corrupt and disobedient Nations of the Earth as in the past not so shall it come to pass in the days to come for not only shall I strike the Nations of the Earth in wrath and anger but shall take peace from of the face of the Earth not mankind’s peace but My Peace so that as My Word says Nation shall rise up against Nation kingdom against Kingdom and the troubles now coming upon the Earth shall increase tenfold for it is only those Nations of mankind that are joined unto Me saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven can be at peace not only with Me but with all other Nations that are joined unto Me that do repent through the true Messiah IMMANUEL and do cast of all manner of disobedience wickedness and immorality whose hard hearts are changed to hearts of flesh willing to do My Will upon the Earth as it is done in Heaven saith Adonai Elohim for upon the Earth there is but one way and path to lasting peace between Nations and that is My Peace for My Peace doth cause all wars and conflicts to cease from of the face of the Earth for if all the Nations are joined unto Me how can they fight or go to war with each other for My Peace is the peace beyond all understanding. But be assured that all the Nations that do continue in the immoral wicked corrupt ways shall be cast down unto destruction never again to rise up and pollute the face of the Earth. This is My Word unto thee that I shall cause to cease the very resources of the Earth that not only drive this civilizations engine but also its transport system unless repentance and obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments are forth coming heed not this as sure as day follows night and it is I AM THAT I AM who saith this unto thee so shall all I have put before thee of as certainty shall come to pass and befall all the Nations of the Earth and of this civilization excluding none.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment