Friday 30 November 2018

#THUS #SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AS I #ORDAINED A #DAY AND #TIME FOR #MY #WRATH AND #ANGER TO #DESCEND UPON THE #SYRIAN #REGIME ITS LEADER AND #ALLIES FOR THE #SLAUGHTER OF #MEN #WOMEN AND #CHILDREN SO NOW #DOTH THAT #ORDAINED DAY AND TIME #APPROACH

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of heaven as I have so purposed to do unto the Nations Earth so shall it come to pass especially upon the mighty Nations whose pride has caused them to seek to exalt themselves to the heights of heaven yet indeed shall they all be cast down to the depths of sheol and the pit by My Mighty right hand never more to rise up nor shall any remembrance of them remain upon the Earth but it is not only that My Just Judgment shall be executed upon all of the mighty proud Nations of the Earth but it is that as afore said at the right time in the day appointed by Me saith the Holy One of Israel shall I execute My Just Judgment upon the Syrian regime its leaders and their allies as it so shall come to pass even at this time. Thus say I again as I have thought so shall it happen and as I have ordained it so to be so shall it be accomplished that I will break asunder all of the Syrian regime its armies its followers its Government and their Leader I shall dash them against the mountains of My wrath and anger so that they shall know what it is to fall into the hands of the Living everlasting redeemer of all of the Holy People and all of those that belong unto Me by the true and only Faith throughout every land tribe and Nations but not only the Syrian regime but all of their allies especialy one might Nation that hath in its sights a Nation to annex it unto itself and to make it a part of its Mighty Nation whose aims and ambitions I shall frustrate for I shall cause them fall to the ground unaccomplished and unfulfilled for as said one and two Mighty Nations I have purposed to cause their downfall and as I have purposed it so shall it come to pass and none no not one shall hinder Me in all that I am about to do in all of the Earth especial in as far as the Judging of the Nations of the Earth by the Iron rod of My Holy Law and Commandments unto perfection. But it is that not only shall I smash into pieces the Syrian regime and their allies but also they who have cause the death of many children in the middle East especially in Yemen and put many,  many others in danger of starving to death if they don't allow aid and help to come to help these helpless and innocent children I shall Not with hold the full fury of My Wrath and anger descending upon those who have cause this crisis to arise but all of those that are accomplishes after and before the fact also they shall all be Judged found guilty and punished even as I have so punished many wicked immoral cruel corrupt Nations and Empires in the past if thou falls by My Might right hand then these and their Nations shall exist no more upon the face of the Earth.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment