Tuesday 27 November 2018

#THUS #SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AS I #JUDGED THE #NATIONS SO SHALL I #JUDGE MY #PEOPLE #ISRAEL FOR ALL OF THEIR #SINS #CRIMES AND #TRANSGRESSIONS IN THE #BREAKING OF #MY #HOLY #COVENANT AS IS SET DOWN ON #STONE #TABLETS IN THE #ARK OF THE #COVENANT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith Lord God of Israel even as I have and am Judging the Nations of the Earth so also do I Judge Israel and as in times past will I punish her disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especial the breaking of the covenant of promise that I made unto Abraham and his descendants forever that the land where on the sole of his feet trod should belong unto him and his descendants forever and as so promised after their deliverance by the hand of My servant Mosher/Moses from their slavery in Egypt I saith the Lord God made through Mosher a covenant with My people after which I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven fulfilled the promise made unto Abraham even to lead them by the hand of Mosher/Moses to a land flowing with milk and honey a rich and verdant land wherein if they obeyed all the words of the Covenant I made with Israel as so set down on tablets of stone even all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  placed in the ARK of the Covenant they would posses it forever but over the ages past for their sins and crimes and disobedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments and breaking of that covenant made with My people I have had to punish them even many a time sending them into exile until they repented and returned unto Me and I unto them in the renewing of the Covenant and their obedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments and the greatest of their exiles being their scattering amongst the Gentile Nations over the past ages for as they rejected Me and the eternal Passover Lamb their redeemer and Messiah so I rejected them and sent them in to exile until the time came when it was so prophesied that their exile ended and that I would return them to the Land of Promise therein to live for all time and that they might return unto Me and I unto them through faith in the shed blood of the eternal Passover lamb even IMMANUEL the  true and only MESSIAH for there is none other redeemer whereby any of mankind and all of  Israel can be redeemed and save from My Wrath to come in the Judgment thereof of all mankind. Thus as was prophesied by Isaiah who said the Lord God shall give thee a sign behold a virgin shall bring forth a son and shall call His Name IMMANUEL which means God living amongst us even the MESSIAH to come who shall redeem My People Israel and that I should then draw from out of all the Nations all the scattered children of My people Israel of which has not yet been completely fulfilled but indeed shall be when it is the that  the HOUSE TO MY HOLY NAME HATH BEEN BUILT AND THE ARK OF MY COVENANT IS RETURNED UNTO ITS RIGHTFULL PLACE THEREIN WHERE MY NAME AND MY GLORY SHALL OVER SHADOW IT FOR ALL TIME EVEN UNTO THE FINAL JUDGMENT DAY AND ALL OF MY PEOPLE BEING REDEEMED RETURN UNTO ME AND I UNTO THEM thus as it is written so shall all be fulfilled. But it shall be that once Judged if repentance is forth coming for all thy sins and transgressions and the breaking of the Covenant O Israel then it is I shall indeed forgive thee and once more thou shalt be My People and I thy God redeemer and MESSIAH and shall overshadow thee and shall protect thee from all of thine enemies for whomsoever shall then fight against My People I shall fight against them to destroy them never again shall I exile My People from the land of promise and never again shall any ever again enslave My People Israel ever again.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment