Tuesday 30 October 2018

#THE ONLY #TRUE #ARK OF THE #COVENANT #HIDDEN AND #PROTECTED ON #FOUR SIDES BY #CHERUBIM UNTIL NOW SHALL BE #RETURN TO #GODS PEOPLE #ISRAEL AND TO #HIS #HOLY #CITY JERUSALEM WHERE THE #ARK SHALL #RESIDE IN THE #HOUSE TO #GODS #HOLY #NAME #FOREVER

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even Adonai Elohim Tzva'ot unto thee at this time as said afore in times past so I say now again but more so that there is only one way into My Kingdom the Kingdom of Heaven by Mankind and that is My Way according to My Will and purposes as is set down in My Word and of a certainty there is no other way and never hath been and never shall be that ye can be assured of and as it were is set in stone, even the stone tablets upon which I wrote the Commandments that I gave unto Mosher/Moses to deliver unto the children of Israel of which now lays in the true and only Ark of the Covenant hidden wherein I placed it surrounded by four Cherubim to protect it from all harm and abuse by mankind and at the right time and upon the right day that hath been ordained by Me since the beginning shall the Ark of the Covenant once again be returned unto the House to My Holy Name to be a witness to all of My People and all of Mankind that My Name and My Glory hath returned unto its rightful place amongst MY PEOPLE ISRAEL IN MY HOLY CITY WHEREIN THE ARK SHALL RESIDE IN THE HOUSE TO MY HOLY NAME and from that time forth shall never ever again be removed and as said there is only one way into the Kingdom of Heaven and that is as said by My Will and Way alone as is set down in My Word there is no other way not by the will of mankind nor by the will of the World nor by the will of the Adversary nor by the Will of the flesh and contrary to every way as so taught by the religions of mankind. Thus it is that the only the way I have set down in My Word is by perfect perpetual obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments by Faith in the true and only Passover Lamb of God the Messiah Immanuel whose shed blood cleanses from all sins/crimes and transgressions as was foretold by all of the Law and the prophets of past ages and so told and taught in these last days and at this time. Thus it shall be in these last days all that hath be revealed in My Word shall at this time come to pass even as I have so ordained since the beginning and not one iota or jot and title shall be omitted all shall be accomplished according to My Holy Will and purposes for all of creation and all of mankind as set down in My Word.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment