Wednesday 10 October 2018

#THE #LORD #GOD SHALL AFTER #TAKING #FROM OUT OF THE #WICKED #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH ALL OF THOSE WHO ARE #RIGHTEOUS IN #HIS #SIGHT #DO UNTO THE #WICKED #NATIONS OF THE #EARTH AS #HE #DID UNTO #SODOM AFTER TAKING #LOT AND HIS #FAMILY OUT OF SODOM


Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee at this time as thus far thou hast heed not the warnings given unto thee both in word and deed in as far as the catastrophes that I have struck the Nations with who are becoming more and more like unto the cities of the plains even Sodom and Gomorrah and have thus far refrained from pouring out upon them death and destruction even as I did with those wicked immoral perverse evil cities. If the Nations of the Earth continue to heed not My Word and turn from their great wickedness evil immorality and the disobedience of My Holy Laws and commandments as I did with them so will I do unto those Nations that heed not My Word for that which shall and is coming upon all those Nation who heed not My Word what hath thus far gone on before is nought as compared to that which is coming upon all of the Nations of the Earth that follow after the ways of Sodom and Gomorrah for as in those cities was Lot an upright and righteous man so amongst the Nations of the Earth are those who are righteous and upright in My sight and though I said as I did unto Abraham  if there be any righteous people in those cities of the plain I would hold back from destroying then utterly but the last straw as thou wouldst say it was when the people demanded that they whom were lodging with Lot were to be given over to the people of the city to do with them as they wanted to even defile them and when Lot refused when they sought to take them by force were blinded by the angels and they took Lot and his family out of the city to escape the outpouring of My Wrath and anger in death and destruction upon those cities as it was then so also will it be even now for as revealed in My Word I shall take from all the cities and Nations of the Earth all that are holy and righteous in My sight as I did with Lot so that upon all the wicked cities first and then the wicked , immoral and disobedient Nations of the Earth I shall pour out upon them all death and destruction in wrath and anger casting them down to the dust of the ground to be no more upon the face of the Earth even as it hath been so revealed in My Word to come to pass upon all of the Earth in the Last days the when all of the face of the Earth hath been cleansed of all that doth pollute it then shall come upon the Earth a day peace and prosperity for all the cities and Nations that remain and He who is to rule the Nations with the Iron Rod of My Holy Moral Laws and Commandments shall come as afore said to His place in My City Jerusalem and then shall it be without hindrance shall the house to My Name be built up not as before in troubled times but in the day of peace when righteousness shall l reign in all the Earth even My Righteousness when He who comes shall rise with healing in his wings  to heal all of the Earth saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens.

This is the Word of the Lord God

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment