Wednesday 24 October 2018

#THE #DAY OF #MANKIND #HAS #ENDED AND THE #DAY OF THE #LORD #GOD EVEN THE #DAY OF THE #JUDGING OF #MANKIND HATH #BEGUN WHEREIN ALL OF THE #NATIONS SHALL HAVE TO #FACE THEIR #CREATOR IN #JUDGMENT AS REVEALED BY #GOD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac andd Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God Judge of all of mankind and the Nations thereof in whose hand is the whole of creation even all of the Universe and all that in it dwells who caused the Earth at the beginning to bring forth life and created mankind from the dust of the ground perfect in every way until rebellion carried them away even to walk the path of disobedience leading down to death and eventually the grave He who set the stars in the heavens and in their course who revealed unto mankind the glory of the Universe and all that in it is that Hath created by but the Word of His Mouth that raise one up and casts another down to whom belongs praise and glory for as I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heavens thus that is My Name and My glory I will not give to another neither My praise to any Idol created by the hands of mankind behold the former things are passing away and anew thing I declare unto all the Earth before they come to pass I tell thee of them that the days of mankind are coming to an end and My day is coming upon the face of the Earth even the day whereby all of mankind is to be held accountable for all they have done in their lives upon the Earth even a day of reckoning for all of mankind and the Nations thereof whereby all those Nations that are wicked immoral corrupt and disobedient to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of a certainty shall fall and all who walk upon the paths of righteousness for My Names sake shall be raised up even to the heights of the Heaven of Heavens all of those even who do repent of their great wickedness and immorality and do through Faith in the only true Passover Lamb of God the Messiah Immanuel obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and commandments. But those who refuse shall I indeed saith the Lord God strike with full fury of My wrath and anger so that they are cast forth into the very depths of the bottomless pit. Thus it is even at this time have I struck in wrath and anger many Nations because they refuse to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments walking the path of immorality great wickedness and corruption being blind to the death and destruction that follows close on their heels ready to strike them down unto Sheol when their time nears its end when they are to pass for their life on Earth and come before Me saith the Holy One of Israel to be Judged then shall their hearts tremble in fear and will beg for forgiveness and the answer shall be even all of thy days upon the face of the Earth thou hast had the chance to turn unto Me seeking forgiveness of which I would have given thee upon the promise of obedience through faith in the Messiah of all of My Holy Laws and commandments of which many a time throughout thy life I did warn thee of the day to come when thou would have to answer to Me for the gift of life I gave thee that thou didst give thyself over to the World the Flesh and the Adversary in disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and now as one saying of mankind goes which is favoured by mankind live now pay later thou hast lived now thine own way according to thine own will not Mine and now it is that that thou must pay for all of eternity for the life thou hast lead and so shall it be with whole of Mankind.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment