Wednesday 3 October 2018

#AS #CIVILIZATIONS HAVE #RISEN AND #FALLEN IN THE #PAST SO SHALL #THIS ONE FALL #BY THE #HAND OF #GOD THE #ONE TO #FOLLOW THIS ONE SHALL BE LIKE #NO #OTHER FOR IN IT THE #GLORY OF #GOD SHALL #COVER THE #EARTH AS THE #WATERS #COVER THE #SEA

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the host of heaven and the Heavens even My Kingdom and My throne of which all must come before to be Judged both the righteous and the unrighteous as hath been ordained from the very beginning as hath also been ordained all that hath gone before and all that is coming to pass and all that shall come to pass upon the Earth even the outcome of Brexit and the war in the far East to come betwixt two mighty Nations of which the first verbal salvoes have been fired and also the plagues and the famines pestilence drought of the failure of the resource fountain of this civilization and as in the past with other civilizations so with this one of which now at this very moment is coming to pass and is being fulfilled even its fall according to My Holy Will and purposes for this generation and as this one falls another shall rise in its place even as also have others done so but the civilization to come hath never afore been seen upon the face of the Earth for it is in the not too distant future that My Glory shall cover the Earth as the waters cover the seas and by this ye shall know and understand that which is to come upon the Earth will be a civilization of peace not war of love not hatred of obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and not disobedience, rebellion and the breaking thereof of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments a civilization wherein murder rape immorality robbery of any kind has no place wherein righteousness reign supreme where only that which My Word says is the beginning of wisdom which is to quote, “the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom” that fear alone shall exist a civilization wherein the one who is to rule the Nations with a rod of Iron shall sit upon King David’s throne wherein the dictator and the tyrant and the warmongers have been cast out Judged and cast into the lake of fire even the fires of everlasting torment to burn forever even as has come to pass those that have passed from this earth even all of the wicked corrupt and evil dictators governments and rulers that have come before Me in Judgment and have been cast into the Lake of the fires of everlasting torment thus as said in the civilization to come that shall encompass the whole Earth righteousness shall reign supreme but also peace and prosperity but not the prosperity that this civilization craves but My Peace and My prosperity even the peace that passeth all understanding both in all the Earth and in the hearts of all of those of mankind that shall exist in that day. But of the present civilization shall fall and the many Nations that I have thus far punished because of their great wickedness immorality greed and corruption that hath been instrumental in the destruction of My creation even also the acts of wicked Corrupt corporations and businesses whose only interest hath been and  is self gain at any cost whether it be to My Creation in the form of pollution both of the Earth and the surrounding orbit of the Earth or to the whole of mankind thus shall it be that all these are about to suffer My Wrath and anger for as before I have sent plagues upon the Earth to punish mankind so shall it be that these plagues I shall once again cause to descend upon a wicked corrupt and evil civilization and thus it shall be that against these mankind will have no defence but one and that is to turn from their corrupt wicked evil immoral ways to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments from the heart well have I sent disasters in the recent past upon mankind but mankind hath chosen rather than to attribute these disasters of the out pouring of My Wrath and anger unto their gods of nature which exist not except in their vain and vile imaginations and belief in their theorise of which yet have to be proven true for if mankind attributed the disasters thus far befallen mankind to the out pouring upon the Nations of My Wrath and anger then mankind would have to admit I exist and if I exist then also the Last Days are come upon all of mankind and if The Last days the days of wrath and anger of the Living God are come upon the Earth then the day of reckoning the Judgment day is just around the corner of which it is saith the Lord God and redeemer of those of mankind who belong unto Me. But whether mankind believes in My existence or Not yet it is all as mankind shall find out shall come to pass and all shall see and know that I exist and My existence relies not on their belief or unbelief I exist and all as revealed in My Word as mankind shall bear witness to is and shall come to pass but then for those who believe not a certain dread of that which is to come of a true shall cause their hearts to fail and for them awaits only My Judgment seat.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment