Sunday 30 September 2018

#THE #LORD #GOD SHALL #PUNISH ISRAEL AS #HE HATH #DONE IN #TIMES PAST FOR TURNING #HER #BACK ON #HIM AND FOR ALL OF #ISRAELS #TRANSGRESSIONS AND #THE #BREAKING OF THE #COVENANT #GOD MADE WITH #ISRAEL IN THE #WILDERNESS BY MOSHER/MOSES

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee O Israel why has thou not turned from off thy disobedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments and why follow ye the ways of the wicked adulterous and immoral Nations of the Earth and why tolerate ye the pollution that doth pollute the whole of the Land of My people have I not returned thee unto the Land of Promise as I so promised in times past so to why has thou wearied Me Israel with all of the breaking of the Covenant I made with thee saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens through Mosher/Moses My servant in the wilderness have I not returned thee unto the Land of Promise have I not made fruitful the land of Israel and prospered thee and poured out many blessing upon thy head have I not given thee the victory over all of thine enemies and all of those who came up against thee to rob thee of the Land of promise yet as I have returned thee to the Land of Promise and to bless thee thou has not returned unto Me and have not restore unto Me the House to My Name that it might once More dwell therein. Therefore as thou hast not taken heed of My words and My word of warnings and hast turned thy back against Me so if thou repentest not of thy breaking of My Holy Covenant and refuse to build the House to My Name and to cleanse the land of all that pollutes it I shall turn to My back upon thee to punish thee for all of thy transgressions I shall with draw from thee the blessing that I have rain down upon thee and instead of showers of blessing drought and a famine shall seize the whole of the Land of Israel thy land shall no longer be fruitful and prosperous land but shall be barren waste land fit only for inhabitants of the desert and thus shall it be that all shall see and know that it is I saith the Holy One of Israel that hath brought this down upon thee in wrath and anger for all of thy transgressions and disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and I shall not return unto thee too once More bless thee and rain down showers of blessing upon the Land of Israel and return prosperity to the whole of the Nation of Israel until thou as a Nation returns unto Me to once more become My People and the Lord thy God and redeemer as of old and  Israel once more becomes a land flowing with milk and honey.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment