Sunday 16 September 2018

#THE #JUDGEMENTS OF THE #IRON #ROD OF #GODS #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS ARE TO #BEXECUTED AS SO SET #DOWN IN #HIS #WORD UPON ALL OF THE #NATIONS THAT #DO #DWELL UPON THE #FACE OF THE #EARTH AS REVEALED BY #GOD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and creator of all tjat is was and ever shall be even the New Heavens and the New Earth after the old like a scroll is rolled up and cast into the fire and a New one is brought forth ready to be written thereon. The new Heavens and the new Earth wherein righteousness dwells throughout in all the hearts of all of those who are to dwell upon the face of the new Earth even all of those who belong to Me that are indeed the sheep of My pastures the true and only everlasting children of the Living God wherein is My will done in all of the Earth as it is so done in My Kingdom of the Heavens where My children and I are one in spirit and truth perfectly where all are known as they know themselves where nothing is hidden for My light doth shine throughout  all of the Earth. Thus as said I then I shall Judge the Nations of the Americas from the Bering strait to cape horn one by one and as I said so have I done even measured them by the Iron Rod of My Holy Laws and Commandments and those that have fallen short so have I and so shall I strike even down unto the dust of the ground the most wicked immoral breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments down unto the least disobedient of the Nations of Both continents of the Americas and the pouring out of My Wrath and anger shall continue till every Nation on both continents hath been punished as it is so set down in My Word and punished according to the requirements of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments of which is demanded thereby of all of mankind perfect perpetual obedience upon pain of death everlasting upon coming before Me at the time of the Judging of all of mankind at the time of the destruction of the old Earth and Heavens ready for the creation of the New Heavens and the New Earth. But it is also that I said that by the iron rod of My Holy Laws and Commandments other Nations of the Earth shall be Judged and punished and so have some and many are yet to be Judged and punished and so shall they once the full fury of My Wrath and Anger hath been poured out upon those Nation thus Judge and punishment decreed even unto perfection. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel that the Iron Rod of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be executed as is so set down in My Word upon the whole of the face of the Earth and all of the Nations that dwell on the face thereof.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment