Monday 24 September 2018

#GOD SHALL #CAST DOWN TO THE #DEPTHS OF THE #EARTH ALL THE #NATIONS FROM #COLUMBIA TO #MEXICO IN #WRATH AND #ANGER FOR THEIR #GREAT WICKEDNESS #IMMORALITY #ABUSE OF #WOMEN AND #CHILDREN AND THE #BREAKING OF #HIS #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation unto thee as concerning the great wickedness immorality iniquity the abuse of women and children and all the corruption drug dealing and smuggling that has reach epidemic proportions by the Nations of the Land Mass from Columbia’s Northern border to the Mexico just North of Mexico City so that ye may know that it is I who am the Lord God of creation and all things upon the Earth are subject unto My Will in the heavens and upon the Earth that I command and it is so says and it comes to pass that I shall unless these Nations do turn from their great wickedness iniquity immorality and the abuse of women and children especially children and the mass murders that are committed and the breaking of and disobedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments  as I wiped from the face of the Earth Sodom and Gomorrah so shall I wipe not only the cities on that land mass between North America and South America from the face of the Earth but the Nations also but not as I did unto those cities shall I do unto these Nations for that whole landmass I shall cause to sink beneath the waves of the ocean in that region thus say I that which ye call the San Andréa’s fault stretches further south than what thy scientist have thus far discovered and goes deeper and at this time is catastrophically unstable because of the deep movement in what thy scientist call the Earth Crust. Thus say I as afore said unless these Nations do turn from their iniquity and great wickedness the stench of which rises up into My Nostrils I shall indeed cause this catastrophe to befall all of those Nations on that land mass but it shall be that not only shall those Nations suffer My wrath and the striking of My Terrible swift sharp sword upon those Nation but all Nations shall see and know that it is I saith the Holy One of Israel who AM THAT I AM who that done this unto the Nations of that region and that My Will shall be done on Earth as it is in Heaven and that all who do break and disobey My Holy Laws and commandments shall suffer the due punishments as set down in My Word full measure.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment