Monday 17 September 2018

#THE #LORD #GOD #COMMANDS #THAT FOR THE #BREAKING OF #HIS #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS THAT FROM #NOW ON #SIN AND #SINNER ARE #NO #LONGER TO BE #USED BUT #REPLACED WITH #CRIME AND #CRIMINAL AND #CRIMES AND #CRIMINALS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee saith the Lord God and unto all the Nations of the Earth that I have set before thee the Iron Rod by which I shall Judge and punish all the Nations of the Earth even My Holy Laws and Commandments and shall Judge all one by one so shall it be done. Thus it is even as the judicial system of mankind is, so is Mine but far more stricter but this I say that the terminology use to describe the breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments compared to thine though the same, different terms are used mankind uses the terms crime and criminals to describe the breaking of and the breakers of mankind’s Laws and yet those who break My Holy Laws and Commandments by mankind the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments sin and the breakers thereof sinners yet there is no difference as to the meaning of both are the same those who break thy Laws and My Laws are in My sight criminals and the breaking of them crimes both therefore in as far as thy Judicial system and My Judicial system are the same therefore if My Holy Word Laws and Commandments by mankind had been properly translated at this time the terminology in as far as crime and criminal, crimes and criminals would be the same there would be no difference but at the present time ye use different terms for the secular and the religious but it should be that there should be no difference betwixt the two and that is the rule by which My Judicial system is governed all in My sight who do break any of My Holy Laws and commandments are in My sight criminals and the breaking of those said Laws and Commandments crimes and as it was so termed before sins and sinners so now it shall that I command that the terms used for the breakers and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments be called crime and criminal and crimes and criminals as it should have been in the distant past translated and such shall it be any who do break any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments by Me shall be termed as criminals and the breaking thereof in My sight crimes of which the perpetrators shall be Judged as such and as it was in as far as no sinner can enter My Kingdom unless  through Faith in the shed blood of the Passover Lamb the Messiah meaning His death and resurrection and are forgiven and cleansed of all of their sins now it shall be that for sin and sinner crime and criminal shall be applied thus it shall be that no criminal shall enter into My Kingdom the Kingdom of Heaven unless  through Faith in the shed blood of the Passover Lamb the Messiah meaning His death and resurrection and are forgiven and cleansed of all of their crimes. Thus it is now all who commit the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments shall be Judged as criminals and as mankind’s Laws so it shall be with Mine but as said perfectly applied and as it is with the Judicial system of mankind so it is and has been with Mine all are innocent until proven guilty but the difference shall be Mine shall be adhered to perfectly and the evidence shall be produced shall be perfect indisputable proof of guilt for I do not Judge as mankind Judges the proof of any persons committing the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments shall be from the actual act presented as committed and the hearts of the breakers thereof for it is that the hearts of all of mankind are open books before Me nothing shall and can be hidden from My sight. Thus as I do Judge by the Iron Rod of My Holy Laws and commandments all of humanity so shall it be with all of the Nations of the Earth this terminology in as far as the Nations are concerned shall be used. Thus as thy Judicial system follows set procedures so also doth Mine but say I this where forgiveness is asked for if it is through the blood of the Passover Lamb the Messiah it shall be given and where mercy is required and needed it shall be applied by Me saith the Holy One of Israel.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment