Wednesday 20 June 2018

#THE USE OF #CHILDREN BY THE #AMERICAN #ADMINISTRATION USING THEM AS #POLITICAL #PAWNS IS NOT ONLY #IMMORAL BUT SHALL #PROVOKE THE #WRATH OF #GOD FOR THE #CHILDREN OF THE #WORLD ARE MOST #PRECIOUS IN #HIS #SIGHT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee at this time as said afore time that children no matter where they are or who they are, are most precious in My sight and it is that those who mistreat them in any way whatsoever shall suffer My indignation concerning any abuse or mistreatment and the  full force of My wrath and anger the control of illegal immigration though commendable should never result in the abuse of children especially in as far as the American Leader has ordered his border forces so to do in seeking to use children as a bargaining chip seeking to persuade  the democrats  of his government to back his sever immigration policy this being a most despicable act on his part and shall incur as so said so I repeat  My indignation and the full fury of My wrath and anger to descend upon that Nation and Government if this should continue and this is not just a threat it is My promise unto the American Government and Nation that this shall indeed come to pass as I have so punished this Nation for its sins and crimes in the disobedience to My Holy Commandment and Law in hurricanes and cataclysmic storms in Earth quakes and tornadoes so shall I do again if this American Government continue this immoral abuse of children for have I not said of such is the Kingdom of Heaven. As said immigration control of any Nation is a necessity and the deportation of illegal immigrants to their country of origin acceptable except in the cases of persecution to the extent of physical torture murder bombing and ethnic cleansing.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment