Sunday 24 June 2018

#A #WARNING OF #GODS #JUDGMENT TO COME UPON A #VAST #SOUTHERN #NATION #SURROUNDED BY THE #OCEAN, BECAUSE OF ITS #UNBELIEF, #GREAT #WICKEDNESS AND #THE #BREAKING BY IT OF ALL OF #GODS #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus have I not said unto thee O Nations of the Earth saith the Holy One of Israel even the only true redeemer of mankind that one by one I would and shall Judge all the Nations of the Earth that all are to be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment and if found wanting shall be punished even according to that required as punishment for all great wickedness and immorality and the breaking by mankind of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of which thus far have I not found one Nation upon Earth innocent and upright in heart and mind which is obedient to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even of the majority of My People that reside in the Promised Land of Israel and also one Nation that is to be Judged that recently was punished for unbelief great wickedness and immorality and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments a small part of one of its states and territories  of which shall soon be totally weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment and punished if found guilty to the fullest extent required by My Holy Laws and Commandments as written down in My Word. Better would this Nation that I have struck with plagues of locusts and toads one of its two territories and one of its six states to remember and to study the plagues I caused to descend upon Egypt as punishment for the enslavement and refusal to free from that said enslavement My people of which I warned them through My servant and friend Moses/Mosher would come upon them if they did refuse to let My People go and keep them enslaved and because of unbelief and stubbornness refused to let them go and thus they did suffer the full consequences of their stubbornness and unbelief that what I commanded Moses/Mosher to warn them of I did saith the Lord God of Hosts cause to descend upon them full measure even unto the death of their first born and one of the first signs of the promised Messiah to come even the sacrifice of the Passover Lamb and the sprinkling of its blood on the doors and lintels of the house of the Israelites as a sign to the angel of death to Passover their houses. As will in Judgment the angel of death everlasting Passover all of those upon whom is sprinkled the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah. If this Southern Nation surrounded on every side by sea a continent once possessed by its original aborigines until colonised by the British which treated its people and criminals inhumanely by deportation to that Nation which is now a prosperous but disobedient unbelieving Nation which I shall warn if it refuses to obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments though Faith in the true Messiah even the Eternal Passover Lamb the same plagues that struck Egypt shall descend upon that Nation. Take ye heed ye Nations of the Earth that My Just Judgment without fail shall be executed upon all the Nations of the Earth. Starting from the mightiest to the weakest and from the riches to the poorest and only those shall escape who by Faith obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments set down in My Word through Faith in the only true Eternal Passover Lamb upon whom are sprinkled His blood so that the angel of death in Judgment May Passover them.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment