Wednesday 13 June 2018

#THE #LORD #GOD SAID TO #MY #LORD #SIT THOU AT #MY #RIGHT #HAND UNTIL I #MAKE ALL OF #THINE #ENEMIES THY #FOOT STOOL TO #RULE OVER #THEM WITH A #ROD OF #IRON WHICH #INDEED AS IT IS #WRITTEN AND #REVEALED SO #SHALL IT COME TO #PASS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

     "The Lord said unto my Lord sit thou at My right hand until I make all of tine enemies thy foot stool to rule over them with an Iron Rod." Thus saith the Holy One of Israel the true and only redeemer of mankind even the creator of all that was is and ever shall be the heavens and the Earth beneath and the bottomless pit where in all of the wicked and unbelieving and disobedient of mankind shall be cast therein. A Nation hath been weighed in My balances of true Justice and Judgement its sins and crimes revealed and brought out for all to see and the verdict given guilty as charged and its punishment and sentence to be applied is total and utter destruction it shall be cast down unto the dust of the ground to be no more remembered upon the Earth for its Name and its history shall be wiped from the memory of mankind forever. Thus it is that My warnings have gone out as was written and revealed in My Word and through all of My servants long time ago in that a day of reckoning and Judgment would come upon all of the Earth even in the end of Days and that mankind would do as it hath so done take none heed of My Warning that the hearts of many would wax cold and the hearts of mankind would be hardened against Me and the True Passover Lamb the saviour of all of the Holy People and My Word Law and Commandment that mankind would continue on the path and in the same direction it had done for many years. That this day would come like thief in the night and catch mankind totally unawares and as it hath been written so has it and is it coming to pass. That until the very last day when all of mankind shall come before Me to be Judged and punished or acquitted when the end of days began it would be but the beginnings of troubles for all the inhabitants of the Earth plagues and famines diseases and pestilence wars and rumours of wars and Earth Quakes and tsunamis and volcanoes erupting it many and unusual places and as it hath been set down and written hath it not come to pass even tremendous devastating storms thunders and destructive lightening. But now cometh the Judging of the Nations one by one and as I have so warned so is it now to come to pass upon all of the Nations. Both My Just Judgment and punishment shall come now upon every Nation of the Earth from the greatest to the least from the richest to the poorest and the crimes sins each hath committed shall they all not be brought out into the open to seen by all of mankind that those Nations weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment have no excuse for the sins and crimes committed both against their own people and against Me even the breaking of all of My Most Holy Law and Commandments. Thus far have I been patient and merciful warning mankind of that which is to come in the hope that mankind would turn from its rebellious and wicked ways and unto Me seeking forgiveness, salvation and redemption so that all may escape My Wrath to come but no, as said the hearts of mankind where hardened the ears stopped up against My Word and the warning sent forth and their eyes blinded to the truth even The Divine truth of My Written Word, the warnings revealed therein and the warnings of late sent unto all of mankind. But all of mankind would not listen therefore My Just Judgment must be execute upon all of the Nations of the Earth and seen to be done no more patience no more holding back only the out pouring of My burning indignation the fury of My Wrath and anger shall be forth coming upon all of the Nations of the Earth one by one starting with those Nation that are the murderers, torturers and abusers of children which are most precious in My sight for of such is the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens. But this means not that I will not forewarn a Nation to be Judge why it is to be Judged and the major crime and sins it has committed both against its people and in the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments warranting My Just Judgment and the punishment thereof to be outpoured upon it.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment