Tuesday 11 July 2017

#THE #JUDGMENT OF #GOD #WHICH HAS #BEGUN AT THE #HOUSE OF #GOD AS #HE #PROMISED IT WOULD

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

 Thus say I at this time saith the Holy One of Israel the only true Living God and redeemer of the Holy People to the religious organizations of this Nation and all the Nations of the Earth that profess to be of Me thou art tried, thou are tested and thou are weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment and are found wanting for all that is within thy organizations that is not of Me and that is contrary to all of My Holy Law and Commandments that doth pollute thee. For shall I call thee whitened sepulchres seemingly holy and pure on the outside yet full of dead men’s bones. Thus it is that unless thou doth repent and be cleansed of all that is contrary to My Holy Law and Commandments and all that is not of Me and is not of My Word nor of the Faith revealed therein as it were by the cleansing fire of Roach Hakodesh whom thou doth call the Holy Spirit I shall cast the forth from My presence into outer darkness where there is weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth wherein the worm dieth not and the flame of torment goeth not down forever. For thus say I unto thee that Faith as is revealed in all of My Holy Word is the means whereby all who are of Me are given to them so that they can through faith obey all of My Holy Law and Commandments for does it not say in My Word and yea I say it it again not one jot or title shall pass from all of My Holy Law and Commandments till all hath been fulfilled.  Thus therefore there is a Judgment to come upon all of those who are outside of that Faith as revealed in My Word and there is a Judgment to come of all of those that are within that Faith whether it be of the heart or of the mouth only and as it is so set down in My Word and all from either Judgment if found wanting shall be cast forth into the bottomless pit which thou doth call hell forever wherein there is no reprieve whatsoever throughout all eternity.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment