Monday 24 July 2017

#GODS #SOLUTION TO #QATARS PRESENT #SITUATION WHICH #SHOULD BE #IMPLEMENTED #STRAIGHT AWAY

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee at this time indeed there is a simple solution to Qatar's problem which should be applied by the rest of the World and you ask what is it thus it is so set down in My Word saith Holy one of Israel "Do unto others as ye would have done unto thyself in other Words as the U.A.E. has done unto Qatar whether or not the accusations are valid or not the same the rest of the Nations should do unto them until they reverse their present actions against that Nation but another saying of Mine comes into force in this instance and it shall be applied by Me if the rest of the World’s Nations fail to execute Just Judgment upon these false accusers and that is "Judge not least ye shall be Judged for by what measure ye shall Judge others so shall the same measure be meted out to thee" but in this case if those Nations refrain not from their present action I shall Judge the U.A.E. and meet out the same measure of Judgment as they have thus Judge and accused Qatar of even of the same crimes they have in the past committed themselves but I shall increase it tenfold and thus it is that I can and will do far more to them than they ever can to Qatar for the whole of Nature as thou hast thus recently experienced and bore witnessed to is at My Command. But I say this My Judgement shall be a just and righteous Judgment for My Judgment shall based on fact not mere unproven accusations. For is it not said in My Word that the Accuser of all is the Adversary.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment