Friday 28 July 2017

#GODS #WARNING TO #ISRAEL OF #HIS #WRATH AND #ANGER TO BE #POURED OUT UPON #THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say unto thee O Israel said I not that I am going to cleanse the Land of Promise even the whole of that land I gave unto Abraham and his descendants for ever saying all the Land where on the sole of his foot did tread I would give by promise unto him and his descendants forever and none other and said unto thee turn from off following after the ways of the Nations of the Earth separate thyself unto Me and once more be My Holy People and I thy true and only Living God and redeemer turn from off thy disobedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments as are set down in My Word and delivered unto thee by the hand of Moses/Mosher repent  and turn ye back unto Me as thou didst long ago in times past and obey from the heart in truth and in spirit all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and I shall protect and prosper thee in all of thy life upon the Earth and none shall ever again shall cast thee forth from the Land of Promise nor shall any other people posses it belongs and shall belong unto the Children of Israel forever. I did so promise once that My People returned to the Land of Israel that they shall never again be cast forth from the land and so shall it be, but all who are in the Land of Israel indeed are not of the Holy People these are they that follow after the ways of the Nations whose hearts are far from Me who heed not nor obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments who have in the past heeded not the warnings of My servants the prophets rising up early to deliver My Word and warnings unto them these are they who are what is termed secular Israelites who know not Me nor wish to do so. These are not true Israelites and these are they who are not of the Holy People to whom the promise of never again being banished from the Land of Promise doth apply. These follow after the ways beliefs and gods of the Nations and thus it shall be they shall follow after them indeed in being cast forth from the Land never More to return for they and their descendants shall be cut off from the Holy People and the Land of Promise forever. Only those who are of Me shall remain within the land who obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments and Word from the heart having hearts of flesh and not of stone for have I not said that I shall take the hearts of stone from My people and replace them with  hearts of flesh even all of those who have been ordained from eternity to be a Holy Nation A royal Priesthood and a people after Mine own heart saith the Lord God of the Hosts of the heaven of heavens My People who shall love the Lord their God with all their heart with all their body and all their soul(person) forever.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment