Monday 26 October 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING IN THESE #END OF DAYS #JUDGED AND #FOUND #INDIA #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS THEY SHALL BE #PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

                Thus saith the Lord God I who hath in all eternity did create the Heavens and the Heaven of Heaven  even all of creation so named by mankind the Universe and all that exists therein and without whom all that doth exist could not exist for it is I saith the Lord God who hath by the breath of My Mouth commanded the Earth to exist firs and foremost at the centre thereof  then created I the Sun and Moon the Sun as said in My Word created I the sun to rule the day and the Moon the Night and I it is who hath in the beginning before the passing of days who set in the Heavens the stars fixed in their course with their planets that orbit them and all of the wonders of all of creation created I to bear witness to the glory of My Holy Name saith the Holy One of Israel and I it was  who from the dust of the ground created mankind and all the creatures of My creation that have, do and shall exist upon the face of the Earth until My Judgment day dawns when the Earth and the Heavens even all of that named by mankind the Universe shall be as it were rolled up as a corrupt and marred scroll ready to be cast in the fire to be no more as so shall the old Earth and the Heavens even all of the Universe as mankind calls it even the whole of this My creation. Then shall thus shall it be that I shall create A NEW Heavens and a New Earth even all of that which mankind hath Named My creation the Universe the name of which but limits all of My creation to the physical and omits the spiritual. Thus the old because of the fall of mankind and the entering into creation of all manner of wickedness evil corruption iniquity and immorality the breaking of the first commandment given named original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments death and the grave and the beginning of days entering into all of My creation so must it of necessity be cast down unto destruction and a New creation a New Heavens and at the centre thereof created. Thus so shall the old creation pass away and all things shall be created ANEW A NEW HEAVENS AND A NEW EARTH WERE CORRUPTION DEATH THE GRAVE AND THE PASSING OF DAYS EXIST NOT WHEREIN ALL IS DONE ACCORDING TO MY WILL AND PURPOSES WILLINGLY AS IT IS DONE IN THE KINDOM OF HEAVEN. Thus it as so said and set down even at this time as I have already begun so to so shall I having weighed all the Nations of the Earth and found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin and being unrepentant and turn unto Me by faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL and having rejected the offer of salvation in the days of grace and mercy  I shall in wrath and anger death and destruction with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM ALL ONE BY ONE for it was that I provided a way in the days of grace and mercy whereby mankind could escape My wrath and anger to come upon all of the fallen wicked corrupt and immoral Nations of the Earth and be forgiven of all sins crimes and transgressions and be by Faith redeemed by the cleansing flow of the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL but mankind shut up their ears blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts and rejected that which was offered unto them even the last opportunity for all of mankind and the Nations of the Earth to escape the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger that was is and shall befall all the fallen and unrepentant Nations of the Earth thus as so said once the days of grace and mercy ended then the days of wrath and anger and the punishing of the wicked fallen corrupt and unrepentant Nations upon the face of the Earth began and from thence forth hath the full fury of My wrath and anger begun to descend upon all the unrepentant fallen Nations of the Earth one by one as said so shall they all having been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and having been found wanting; guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin; shall they thereby be punished by the outpouring upon them by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT as so demanded as punishment for the breaking thereof of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of inherited original sin. Thus it is by having given mankind and the Nations of mankind the days of grace and Mercy when all come before Me at the end of days when My Judgement day dawns all of the Nations of mankind and those of the Holy People even Israel who are not of Me nor know Me nor wish so to do; for not all of Israel are true Israelites indeed only those who are by Faith the redeemed of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL; shall have none excuse before Me that I was not in loving kindness most merciful even unto the most wicked of mankind and the Nations of mankind and could have instead poured out the full fury of My wrath and anger upon all of the Nations of the Earth unto total destruction for all of their wickedness immorality corruption great evil iniquity and for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law but as so said and the reason for the days of grace and mercy given was that rather than punish all of mankind unto destruction rather would I have had it that all of mankind and the Holy Peopl would by Faith have repented of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and by Me forgiven and through the cleansing blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb be redeemed and being clothed with His righteousness become pure holy and righteous in My sight and inherit everlasting life and at last enter into My Heavenly Kingdom to sit at My right hand forever. Thus  mankind and the Nation of mankind having rejected so to do remaining unrepentant and fallen guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness evil corruption immorality and iniquity shall be in Judgment upon Judgement day shall be Judged found guilty first and foremost of original sin and then of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  of all the crimes sins and transgressions committed against the creatures of My creation and the innocent of mankind especially the young very young and the vulnerable of mankind thus it is as so set down in My Word all of mankind past present and future living or dead by Me shall be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement upon Judgment day and having been be found guilty of original sin and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments be sentenced to be cast by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit wherein burns the fames of everlasting  torment. Thus so shall it be that in these last and end of days now the days of grace and mercy having ended and the days of wrath and anger begun and shall as so said continue until all that hath been revealed in My Word as concerning these days have and shall have been fulfilled. Thus as the days of grace and mercy did end so hath begun the days of wrath and anger even the days so set down in My Word called the days of Jacobs trouble and shall continue until at the end of days Judgement day as so said afore dawns thus it is that the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall be poured forth upon all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth who know not Me nor desire or seek to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments whose Judgment and condemnation is Just as shall the punishment that is due to befall all the Nations the Earth who have and do break any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. But as so said afore and in all of My Word all of that which hath been prophesied to come upon all the Nations of the Earth in the end of day shall now come pass these being the end of days even the last days all thus shall be fulfilled unto perfection even according to My Will and purposes for as so said in My Word My Will shall be done in all of the Earth at this time as it is done in all of My Heavenly Kingdom even unto perfection even until Judgment day dawns when the Judging of all of mankind shall begin  even of all of the quick and the dead of mankind by the Heavenly Host shall be brought before My Judgment seat even My throne to be Judged condemned or acquitted and if acquitted ascend into the heaven of heavens or if not cast forever along with the adversary and his followers into the bottomless pit forever. Thus I have  ordained from the beginning that in the last days even the end of days four mighty Nations shall be  weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and having been found wanting in that they have each and every one broken all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be punished according to the demands of My Holy Law’s and Commandments thus it is that the first one did fall at the beginning of these last and end of days once a mighty Empire that having fallen was scattered to the four corners of the Earth and as this one fell so shall two other fall in the days to come one by its own Government and the other in pride arrogance and aggression and by My swift terrible sharp sword held in the hand to who I have given it to strike down the wicked Nations of the Earth thus shall I punish this Nation even INDIA for the breaking of all of  My Holy Laws and commandments especially all of My Moral Laws by the full outpouring upon them of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT and by Earth Quake whirlwinds and fire by great storms hurricanes and tornadoes by floods and great tidal waves of tsunamis and the out pouring of the heavens to descend upon the Earth causing rivers and streams to burst their banks reservoirs to overflow their dams or even destroy them and by the increased heat of the sun bearing down upon the Earth causing drought and crop failure bring a bought famine plagues pestilence and diseases as never afore seen upon the face of the But it shall be not only shall I punish this Nation for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws but and if found guilty of great wickedness immorality and corruption the pollution and devastation of the environment of which is the cause of the injuries and deaths of hundreds of thousands of the creatures  of My creation of which as afore said in Judgement I shall not hold the guilty guiltless thus it is also that I shall punish the government of this Nations having been found them guilty of failing to meet the needs of the need of their Nations even of the sick the lame the disabled the widow and the elderly the orphan and the outcast the destitute and the poverty stricken the Homeless and the provision of adequate care and protection for the young the very young and vulnerable against those who would harm abuse or murder them. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUE. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even INDIA and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation INDIA and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.     

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee     

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment