Wednesday 21 October 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND IN THESE #END OF DAYS #AFGANISTAN #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS THEY #SHALL BE #PUNISHED WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

  Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and the only true MESSIH IMMANUEL saviour and redeemer of mankind and the Holy People Israel even the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses from all sins transgressions and the crimes of Breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and especially of Original sin of those who believe in Him by Faith even the Messiah IMMANUEL for without the shedding of the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb there can be no redemption salvation and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and of especially ORIGINAL SIN Thus saith the Holy One of Israel creator of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens the Universe and all that in it that doth exist the Sun Moon and the stars Galaxies and the wonders thereof  even the Earth and all the creatures thereof that live and move and have their being upon the face thereof in Me saith the Lord God the Holy One of Israel for from Me were they created and unto Me they shall return upon passing from the Earth being innocent and guiltless only having upon their flesh the curse of death and corruption caused by the fall of mankind whom created I in Mine own image in Mine own image created I mankind male and female and gave them domino over all of My creation before their fall and upon falling brought upon all of creation the curse of death and corruption and the beginning and passing of time and so as time hath a beginning as afore said so must time have and ending and that ending even the end of days must of necessity soon come to pass even when of a certainty My Judgment day dawns. But now since the return of Israel the days of the weighing of the Nations in the balances of My Just Judgement are now near completion as is all that hath been revealed in My Holy Word as concerning these days hath been and shall be fulfilled even the days of the Judging and punishing of the Nations of the Earth of which began with the casting out of mankind’s first parents Adam and Even from Eden’s garden and shall end with the beginning of Judgement day. Of which now as this Nation even AFGANISTAN having been weighed in balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments must by Me in wrath and anger be punished by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement unto perfection not only for the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments and especially My Moral Laws but also for great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and also the destruction and pollution of the environment of this Nations and of the seas and oceans even also of all lakes rivers and streams that are within the borders of this Nation but more so are they guilty of the cruel treatment and slaughter of the creatures of My creation of land sea and air saith the Holy One of Israel  thus it is and shall be that I shall not hold those guilty of so doing guiltless but shall in these days of wrath and anger punish them most severely. But and also shall I punish the Governments of this Nation AFGANISTAN having been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation of the sick the lame the disabled the elderly the orphan the widows the homeless and the strangers within their gates of which their responsibility is to treat them as one of their own until they leave their Nation even to protect and to keep them safe from all manner of harm and alarm of which their failure to do so will incur My wrath and anger but on saying that the strangers within their gates should adhere to have respect for in as far as they are able to; the Laws of this  Nation AFGANISTAN  if they are righteous, Holy and true and adhere to My Holy Laws and Commandments and also the culture of the Nation in which they shall reside until they leave and if for any reason they cannot do so should leave as soon as possible or refrain from visiting this Nation  in the first place for their own safety and peace of mind. Thus upon finding this Nation guilty of all of the sins crimes and transgressions set down herein even the Breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and of great wickedness immorality and corruption and as said of the neglecting the needy as pointed out above I shall pour out upon this Nation at this time the full fury of the all consuming fire of My Wrath and anger not just in floods alone but also by drought famines plagues earthquakes tsunamis pandemics as thou doth call them for I shall strike the whole of the Nation thus found guilty of all the sins and crimes thus set down herein and in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets and it is that I shall not refrain in the punishment of any Nation thus found guilty of Breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments for as said in the Judging of the other Nations thus far Judged that no longer will I tolerate the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments by any tribe peoples lands and Nations as said in My Word any found guilty of doing so will be by Me punished most severely. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of the unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws and especially of original sin for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even AFGANISTAN  as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee from the prophet of the Lord 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee. 

from the prophet of the Lord 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment