Wednesday 14 October 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I HAVE JUDGED AND FOUND #JERSEY #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS THEY SHALL BE #PUNISHED IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Messiah saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone cleanses all of those of mankind and the Holy people who have upon being convicted by Roach Hakodesh called by mankind the Holy Spirit; the Spirit of all divine truth wisdom knowledge and understanding without beginning or end of days infinite in the Heavens and Heaven of Heavens infinite in all of His being without limitation and in every place at the same time He who works out My will and purposes throughout all of creation to the glory of My Holy Name and in the beginning moved upon the face of the void in the creation of the Earth; of original inherited sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments seeking of Me forgiveness and upon repenting of all of their sins crimes and transgression accepting Him as their saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb He having taken their place in Judgement for all of their sins crimes and transgressions and His sacrifice accepted as Just Judgement met are washed clean in His shed blood and made pure holy and righteous in My sight and are as He was resurrected unto eternal life and in Judgement upon Judgement day at the end of days are and shall be acquitted for the Angel of death upon seeing His shed blood upon their Hearts shall Passover them and they shall as He did ascend into the Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven and upon entering in shall receive a body like unto His glorious body.  Thus say I unto thee saith the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be I saith the Lord God o the Host of Heaven and Heaven of Heavens who hath by the Word of My Mouth brought into being all of creation even that called by mankind the Universe and at the centre created I the Earth and upon it all of the creatures of My creation but and  especially mankind even all that live and move and have their being on the surface of the Earth. Unto thee at this time I say as afore said in as far as the end of days are concerned even the end of the days of grace and a mercy and the beginning of the days of wrath and anger in these Last Days that I shall indeed apply the full weight of the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment upon any of the Nations of the Earth who are found guilty of the breaking any and all of  My Holy Laws and Commandments first shall those Nation thus having been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments shall have punishment as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments executed upon them and then thereafter any Land people or Nation found breaking any of My Holy Laws and Commandments in these end of days if found guilty of doing so, so shall punishment thereafter be executed upon them by all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger. Thus ever since the beginning of creation after mankind was cast out of Eden’s garden have I been lenient with all mankind especially My Holy People when found guilty of the breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments, but no more as afore said more shall I saith Lord God be lenient with mankind and especially My Holy People Israel thus as My Holy Laws and Commandment demand punishment as is set down in My Word Law and the prophets even in all of My Holy Word so shall THE IRON ROD of My Just Judgment descend upon the breakers thereof even of the Covenant breakers of My Holy People. Thus it is that the full fury of My wrath and anger have I thus far held back from punishing the Nations and mankind as they deserve to be punished but as is seen and revealed in days recently passed that on certain Nations that have provoked Me because of their great wickedness and the breaking of My Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law that My wrath and anger hath been poured forth full measure upon them thus let this be a warning that no longer  will I tolerate the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that in the breaking of them shall follow the punishment due for the breaking thereof especially now at this time in these days of wrath and anger begun thus the full weight of My wrath and anger in the Judging and punish of mankind at this time shall be applied to the fullest extent of My Holy Laws and Commandments even the days as so set down and revealed and prophesied to come upon all of mankind even at this time the first sigh thereof was the return of My Holy People to the Land of promise thus say I as is revealed in My Word as concerning these days now come upon the Nations and upon all of mankind of which shall of a certainty be fulfilled for it is and shall be that My Will upon this Earth according as revealed in My Holy Word Laws and Commandment shall indeed be done as it is in the Kingdom of Heaven of which is declared and repeated daily in a prayer so set down in My Word when one ask how should they pray unto Me saith the Lord God of all creation. Thus say I from hence forth all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be strictly adhered to by all the Nations of the Earth as so set down in My Word as so shall the punishment thereof be applied for as I saith the Lord God I Am everywhere at once so can I and shall I punish the breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments.  Thus again I say in the days to come it shall be as forewarned in My Word as concerning  these days so shall all be fulfilled as so prophesied by My servants the prophets of old and as so warned by My servants in these Last days now come upon all the Nations of the Earth. Thus as I have Judged even JERSEY and found this Nation guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall as thus Judged punish this Nation to fullest extent of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially for the  breaking of My Moral Law they shall most severely punished but not alone for the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for all manner of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and the pollution and destruction of the environment of land seas oceans lakes rivers streams and the land thereof that hath resulted in the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation that in times past and now in these days  have and are being decimated by the actions of mankind of which I shall not hold the guilty guiltless in Judgment nor shall I hold back in these days and the days to come the full force of My wrath and anger upon all the guilty Nations of the Earth. But as with the other Nations found guilty of failing to meet their God given responsibility towards the people of their Nation especially in their failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick the disabled the terminally ill the widow and the elderly the poverty stricken and the destitute the homeless and the strangers within their gates and especially having been found guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the Young and the very Young and vulnerable against those who would harm abuse or murder them thus this Nations Government having been found  guilty of the crimes sins and transgressions set down herein as with all the Nations of the Earth having been by Me Judged shall suffer the full out pouring of My wrath and anger in death and destruction by whirlwind and fire by Earth quake and great storms Hurricanes and tornadoes by volcanic eruptions and by floods caused by tidal waves and tsunamis of such ferocity that nought can stand in their path as has already been seen upon the Earth, followed by drought and famine the increased burning heat of the sun and plagues  pestilence and diseases beyond the control of mankind. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even JERSEY if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation in all that they shall do upon the Earth until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the of the Nations of Europe. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL. 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord
 

No comments:

Post a Comment