Saturday 24 October 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I HAVE #JUDGED AND #FOUND #TAJIKISTAN #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND I SHALL #PUNISH THEM IN THESE END OF DAYS WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL redeemer saviour and the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone by Faith cleanses all of those of mankind and the Holy People even all of those who are true ISRAELITES INDEED who believe in and accept Him as their saviour, redeemer AND Passover Lamb from all sin transgressions and the crimes of Breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even those committed in the breaking of My Most Holy Moral Law but and especially of ORIGINAL SIN. Thus it is as I have WEIGHED ALL THE Nations of the Earth in the balances of My Just Judgement so shall I saith the Holy One of Israel punish all the Nations of the Earth thus weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and thus as I have weighed and found all the Nations of the Earth guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and shall punish them even as demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandment so shall I at this time punish this Nation TAJIKISTANT as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments as are written and set down not only on paper but upon tablets of stone and upon the fleshy hearts of mankind of which mankind calls their conscience and like unto those already Judged and facing the out pouring of My wrath and anger upon them for all of their sins transgression great wickedness immorality corruption the neglecting of the need of their Nations the sick the lame the elderly the poor and down trodden the orphan the homeless and the widow especial by the governments of their Nations who from the least to the greatest are guilty of all manner of wickedness corruption and immorality and in as far as the Governments of the Nations of the Earth are concerned make no mistake that as I AM THAT I AM without beginning or end of days infinite in being without any limitations whatsoever and am in every place in the whole of creation at the same time I who hold all of creation in the palm of My Hand named by mankind the Universe and from whom nothing in all of creation is hidden from My sight so shall all their hidden secrets sins crimes and transgression even all that which is hidden in the dark reassesses of their hearts hidden until now shall even at this time not remain hidden but shall be brought out into the light by the Spirit of all truth Roach Hakodesh of which all the religions of the Earth and Mankind call the Holy Spirit who works out all of My Will and purposes in all of creation and I speak not only of the Government of this Nation alone but of all governments of the Nations of the Earth even also all of the local governments of the Nations of which are in many cases more guilty of great wickedness corruption immorality and of the miss use of public funds resources and assets as are the central Governments of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is as so said afore many Nations and their local governments at expense of the people of their Nation feather their own nest whilst many of the peoples of the Nations of the Earth and of their Nation suffer hardship, destitution, poverty and the lack of adequate medical care as I so said saith the Lord God of all of creation their sins transgressions not only in as far as those committed in the breaking of all of my Holy Laws and commandments shall be brought out into the light by the Spirit of all truth even Roach Hakodesh to be revealed unto all but also the crimes committed by central and local governments committed against the people of their Nation and if any have even the slightest inkling or thought of  escaping My Wrath and anger to be poured out upon all the guilt governments of the Earth thereof are but deluding themselves and should think again for when all the hidden things of darkness have been brought as they as so said they shall into the light and those who have committed great wickedness not only in the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but of all of those crimes sins and transgressions set down herein committed against the people of their Nation revealed then it is that the terrible swift sharp sword of My all consuming wrath and anger shall indeed by the striking thereof punish those found guilty even down unto the dust of the ground they shall become as chaff threshed at harvest time and separated from the wheat ready for the burning in the flames of everlasting torment that exist in the Bottomless pit of which go not out forever. But and it is as said I shall punish this Nation TAJIKISTAN for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and for the breaking of all of My Most Holy Moral Laws but not only shall they be punished for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but more so shall I punish this Nations as I shall all the Nations of the Earth having by Me saith the Holy One of Israel found guilty of pollution the environment that hath and is causing the countless deaths of the creatures of My creation that exist in all of the Earth much more than those estimated by mankind  for as so said I AM everywhere at once and from Me nothing is and can remain hidden that is hidden that have perished through the wicked careless actions of mankind in the disposal of their waste into the seas and oceans thereof thus as afore so said that especially at this time  and as so said afore the seas and ocean are on the brink of a cataclysmic event that shall in the near future the creatures of the seas and oceans of the Earth will decline to such a degree that the seas will no longer provide the bounty they have in the past and to certain extent still do. Thus saith the Lord God of Host as I Judged and shall punish all the Nations of the Earth in these last and end of days so shall all that is set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the Prophets past and present come to pass and be fulfilled unto perfect as I have in all eternity and as said ordained it so to be but as I also said and repeat for all of My Peoples sake and all of those who belong unto Me by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL even the redeemed of the of the only true eternal Passover Lamb even all of those of mankind who by faith in the Messiah do My Will willingly as is done in the Heaven of Heavens shall these days be shortened and at the end thereof shall Judgment at the end of days when I shall cause all of mankind to come before Me to  be individually Judged saith the Lord God in the same instant at the same time shall all of those found guilty of all sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and moral laws and especially Original sin shall be cast into the bottomless pit for all eternity as so shall all those who by faith having been redeemed by the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL enter into My Heavenly Kingdom before My Throne having in their hearts peace beyond all understanding infinite  peace blessing happiness and everlasting life for all eternity in My presence and then it is that the old heavens and Earth shall be rolled up as a corrupt scroll is rolled up and cast into the fire and the new creation shall be like unto the unrolling of a new scroll shall be written thereon the beginning of the new creation of a New perfect heavens and perfect Earth where death destruct decay unhappiness war famine drought hath no place and as is written in My Word the lion shall indeed lay down with the lamb and at child shall play safely with all the creatures of the New creation of which the Earth shall indeed be world without end eternal in the Heavens. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUE. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even TAJIKISTAN and as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.  

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee  

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment