Sunday 25 October 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY TRUE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL IN THESE #END OF DAYS I HAVE #JUDGED AND FOUND #TURKEY GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL PUNISH THIS #NATION WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

                 Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts creator of all that is was and ever shall be and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses from all sin crimes and transgressions committed in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially of Original sin committed in Eden’s Garden leading to the fall and the casting out of mankind and death corruption and the beginning of days entering to all of My creation. Thus it is I who by the Word of My Mouth saith the Holy One of Israel did in the beginning brought into being all of creation so named by mankind the Universe and all that in it is of which at the centre thereof I created the Sun Moon and the Earth and upon the surface of the Earth I created all of the creatures of My creation and from the dust of the ground created I mankind both male and female and did breath into them the breath of life even their living souls created in Mine own image in Mine own image created I their souls and their bodies created I from the dust of the ground and commanded them to go forth and multiple and cover the face of the Earth who were then holy pure and righteous in My sight having beginning of days but no end thereof until they fell being deceived by the adversary into breaking My first commandment given unto mankind and through their fall as so said the curse of death, corruption and the beginning of days descended upon  all of creation and not just the Earth alone. Thus as afore said they fell having broken My first commandment given so cast I them out of My Garden Of Eden and set upon the way to the tree of life at the centre thereof a Seraphim with a flaming sword to guard the way to the tree of life. Thus as mankind fell so I gave mankind by promise a way back unto Me through belief in a Messiah and saviour to come that whomsoever believed in Him would be saved from My wrath to come upon all of mankind thus He being the seed of the woman would and did bruise the serpents head and HE HIS HEEL and did save all of those who did believe in Him as the promised Messiah and all of those who came to believe in Him when He came and did suffer die and was resurrected and ascended into Heaven and have believe in Him since His ascension accepting Him as their only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb and thus by Faith in Him have would and shall be forgiven of all the sins transgressions and crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and especially be forgiven and cleansed of original sin and shall at the end of earthly life be resurrected unto everlasting life being clothed in His righteousness even the righteousness of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL even He who took the place of all of those who  have do and shall believe in Him as their saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb suffering the full fury of My wrath and anger suffering in their place their due Just punishment for all their sins crimes and transgressions committed in all of  their lives upon Earth past present and future but more so for the inherited original sin committed in Eden’s garden by mankind’s first parents and thus as He took their place in Judgement suffering their punishment in their place thus by His shed blood were they cleansed and forgiven through Faith in Him and the sacrifice of His innocent perfect life sacrificed upon the altar of grace and mercy for all of all their sins crimes and transgression and in Him all who believe shall be resurrected unto everlasting life and shall as He did ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven. His ascension confirm as was witnessed when many of those who were saved by Faith in the Messiah were resurrected and seen by many in Jerusalem after Messiah death upon the tree when the veil to the Holy of Holies was rent in twain and thus as those who had believed in Him were redeemed saved resurrected and ascended into the Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heave so also hath He taken the place in Judgement of all of those who would come by faith to believe  Him and accept Him as their saviour redeemer and only true eternal Passover Lamb even He who is was and ever shall be the only true saviour, redeemer and Messiah of all of those of mankind and of the Holy People who by Faith believe in Him. But at this time as did the fall bring about the beginning of days the curse of death and corruption upon all of creation and the casting out of Eden of mankind so shall the end of days bring about the Judging of all of mankind and the end of the curse of death and corruption of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments of all wickedness and evil of corruption, immorality and iniquity even the end of this creation and the beginning of the new creation were death and the grave and all manner of wickedness and evil exist not wherein and there shall be in the new creation World without for all eternity when all of the fallen unrepentant of mankind have been cast into the bottomless pit wherein the flames of everlasting torment burn forever and from which there is no reprieve nor escape. Thus it is that only all of those who have been redeemed by Faith in the only true Messiah saviour and redeemer shall in Judgment be acquitted being clothed in His righteousness therefore being accounted as afore said Pure Holy and righteous in My sight. Thus as so said many a time the wicked and the breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments if not redeemed by faith in the eternal Passover Lamb shall be along with adversary and his followers cast into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of eternal torment that resides therein forever and those who have been redeem shall ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven even My Heavenly Kingdom saith Adonai Elohim Tzva'ot to dwell forever at My right hand as shall all of those of Israel the Holy People who have been redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL for there is no other Name under Heaven whereby any of mankind and the Holy People can be saved and ascended into the Kingdom of Heaven to dwell forever before My throne and upon My right Hand except through the Name of the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus it is as so said I having found this Nation TURKEY guilty not only of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Law but also guilty of great wickedness corruption immorality the pollution and destruction of the environment that hath resulted in the cruel suffering and the deaths of the creatures of My creation and also having found the Government of this Nation guilty of neglecting their God given responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation even the provision of adequate health care for the sick the disabled the lame the deaf and blind  the terminally ill and the destitute and poverty stricken the homeless the orphans and the young and very young in the provision of adequate care and protection against those who would harm or abuse Thus for all of the sins crimes and transgressions of this Nation and the Nations and of mankind shall I with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger and with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT SHALL I PUNISH TURKEY and with Earth quakes Volcanic Eruptions in many places and of  Great Cataclysmic storms Tornadoes Hurricanes floods tsunamis followed by drought and famine plague and pestilence caused by the bearing down upon the land of the Suns increased heat that will strike not only this Nation but also all the unrepentant Judged Nations of the Earth only those Nations that belong unto Me shall prosper and be blessed and be over shadow by My presence being protect from all harm and alarm. But it shall be as I have so said unto the Nations of the Earth thus far Judged a time of mercy and grace was given unto all of mankind and the Nations of Mankind to repent and turn unto Me and a warning was given once the days of grace and mercy had ended the days of wrath and anger would begin of which as afore said the days of wrath and anger having begun so have the punishing of all the Nations begun and shall as so said continue to be punished one by one even according to My Holy will and purposes as ordained and so set down by Me from all eternity for I am He who knows the end from the beginning and as so set down in My Word all that is revealed therein shall of a certainty come to pass upon the Earth and shall last until the last Nation upon the Earth hath been Punished and the last great battle fought after which shall dawn at the end of days Judgment day upon which  Each and every unrepentant Nation thus Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness Immorality and corruption and the breaking of My Moral Law  the pollution of the environment shall be punished. Thus be assured as so said and set down I shall punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth full measure with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT thus it shall be that when the Nations cry out unto Me for Mercy My reply shall be a time of grace and mercy was given so that any who wanted to repent could do so and be redeem and made holy, pure and righteous in My sight through faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL  but ye refused to take heed of My word and My Word of warning unto thee of the consequences of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law therefore as ye refuse to hear Me when I was merciful unto thee in providing that time of unmerited Loving Kindness and favour even that which ye call grace so shall I refuse to hear thee when the full out pouring of My wrath and anger descends upon all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth the heavens shall be as so said in these days of wrath and anger as brass towards all the prayers petitions of Nations of the Earth for Me to be merciful and to hold back My wrath and anger and to forgive them of all of their sins crimes and transgressions for as said the time of grace and mercy hath ended and the time of the punishing of the Nations begun and shall continue and I saith the Lord god of Hosts in wrath and anger with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT hall descending upon all the fallen wicked unrepentant  Nations . Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say betwixt two Nations the only peace that can be permanent is if they both are at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even TURKEY and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL, that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM ELOHIE TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

from the prophet of the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment