Sunday 11 October 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING IN THESE END OF DAYS #JUDGED AND #FOUND #SARDINIA #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY_LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN WRATH AND ANGER #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL even He who is the eternal Passover Lamb saviour and redeemer of all of mankind and the Holy People even all of those who have by Faith accepted Him as their Saviour and redeemer and who have been washed clean by Faith by His shed blood of all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments who have especially have been washed clean of the first sin committed by mankind even Original Sin. Thus say I unto thee even I AM THAT I AM creator of all of creation even of all of that which mankind calls the Universe and all that in it that doth exist even at the centre thereof the Earth and the Sun the light of the day and the Moon of the night along with the Stars of the Heavens all the wonders thereof of which I created with the breath of My Mouth for I commanded and it was so said and it came to pass especially upon the surface of the Earth I created from out of the dust of the ground mankind and all of the creatures thereof and commanded them to go forth and multiply and cover the face of the Earth. But especially I create mankind whose body I formed from out of the dust of the ground and breathe into them the breath of life even their immortal  souls created I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens in Mine own image created I them and did command them also as I commanded the creatures of My creation, to go forth and multiply and cover face of the Earth in Mine own image created I mankind both male and female and gave them dominion over the creatures of the Earth and gave unto them the responsibility for their care welfare and protection which until Judgment day and the end of days that responsibility shall remain and the neglect of which mankind each and every one in Judgement on Judgement day shall be held accountable having to answer for. Thus as so set down in My Word as fore said mankind fell and because of the fall of mankind corruption entered into all of creation as did death the grave and the beginning of days for before the fall of mankind only Eternity existed and all the creatures of My creation were Pure Holy and perfect in My sight as was mankind having neither spot or blemish having a beginning but no end thereof for death the grave and the passing of days existed not. But when mankind fell so with them did come upon all of creation death the grave the beginning and passing of days entered into all of creation even upon all of creation that which mankind calls the Universe corruption entered therein thus as so said the beginning of days and the passage of time and as time entered into creation so must it come inevitable to an end for only eternity hath no beginning or end. Thus as the grave death corruption and the beginning of days entered into creation as also so did punishment for the breaking of My first commandment given unto mankind and that punishment was as is so set down in My Word the casting out of mankind from My garden of Eden in effect mankind in Adam and Eve and their descendants were banished from My presence and from My Kingdom and thus it was that a place of banishment had to be by Me created for all of the fallen of mankind and of the heaven of heavens  for as mankind fell being deceived by the Adversary so because Adversary  deceived mankind in Adam and Eve so he was along with his followers cast out of the Heaven of Heavens and down unto the Earth to await Judgment upon Judgement day for his part in the downfall of mankind both he and his followers were cast out of heaven and down unto the Earth to await Judgment and to be cast along with the fallen of mankind into that place I did created even the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment and punishment. Thus for his pride arrogance and rebellion along with his followers he was cast out of the Heaven of Heavens down unto the Earth and because he with his flowers were cast out of the heaven of heavens down unto the Earth he from thence hath sought to corrupt and destroy all of My creation especial cause the downfall of mankind in Eden and as many he can of mankind until the dawning of Judgment day so that they shall be along with him cast into the bottomless pit for he knowing I AM THAT I AM and AM eternal in the heavens infinite in My being without any limitations whatsoever and who holds all of creation in the palm of My hands knoweth he cannot defeat Me thus then he hath as so said sought to destroy as much as he could of My creation and the down fall of many of mankind before the end of days and Judgment day and to make sure with his lies that redemption and salvation was and is beyond the reach of as many of mankind as he can. Thus the cause of his down fall and the reason why he seeks to make sure the means of redemption are beyond the reach of as many as he can of mankind through his deception and lies even was and is because I cast him and his followers out of the Heaven of Heavens and down unto the Earth to await his punishment which is his just due when the Judgement dawns who shall in Judgment with all of the fallen of mankind be cast into that place of banishment from My presence forever even to be cast forever into the bottomless pit. Thus as also said afore as mankind was cast out of Eden and due to be punished along with their descendants who are and have been guilty of original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments the number of which I have ordained to exist in all of creation until Judgment day and out of which I would save and separate a people land and Nation unto Myself not only of the Holy People but out of every tribe land people and Nation upon the face of the Earth a Holy Nation who would do My will willingly as it is done in all of My Kingdom of Heaven saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens for My will would be their will and their will My Will.  Thus as I saith the Lord God of Hosts know all things and from Me nothing is hidden and as it is that I know the end from the beginning so did I ordain a day when all of mankind past present and future would be brought before Me to be Judged even the quick or the living and the dead of mankind for as so said in Adam and Eve so did all of their descendants fall and therefore as Adam and Eve were Judged and punish so would all of their descendants be Judged and punish the number of mankind to exist upon the Earth by Me was ordained in the beginning and as I ordained the number of mankind to exist so did I set a day and a time whereby all of mankind shall be brought before Me to be Judged those who remained unrepentant breakers of all of My Holy Law and Commandments having rejected the gift of salvation  given in the promised Messiah the means of forgiveness and redemption and in the rejection of those means of escaping My wrath and anger in Judgment to come shall be justly condemned to be cast into that place of banishment by Me created even the bottomless pit even  a place of banishment from My presence forever but those who have repented and accepted by faith in the Messiah even the Eternal Passover Lamb the means to escaping in Judgment their Just due punishment  for their sins crime and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments even My wrath and anger and being cast into the bottomless pit forever banished they having been redeemed cleansed forgiven and made pure and holy in My sight in Judgment are acquitted and shall of a certainty ascend into the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens.  Thus it is in the Judging of the Nations as so said this Nation SARDINIA have I Judged and as with the Nations already Judged having found them guilty of the breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in the days to come even the days of the punishing of the Nations of the Earth they having been found guilty of not only breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and also guilty of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity thus this Nation SARDINIA having been found as guilty as the rest of the Nation thus Judged by Me so shall I punish this Nation even as I have begun to punish the rest of the Nations of the Earth in wrath and anger death and destruction by whirlwind and fire by mighty storms hurricanes and tornadoes by the darkening of the Sun and moon and the stars of the heavens by flood tidal waves and tsunamis by drought and famine by plague and pestilence and diseases. Thus shall it be that all these disaster shall of a certainty come upon all the Nations of the Earth unless those Nations guilty of committing these sins transgressions and crime against the creatures of My creation and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments repent and turn unto Me through faith in the only True Eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah redeemer and saviour IMMANUEL and if repentance from the heart is forth coming then My Wrath and anger shall be turned back but if not then the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall descend as so afore said in the time to come upon all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth. But as so said afore if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation even SARDINIA . Thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment