Saturday 9 November 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE ONLY #TRUE #SAVIOUR AND #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL I SHALL PUNISH #HONG KONG AND #SVALBARD WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT HAVING FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven the Heaven of Heavens of the whole of creation the Universe and all that in it is, creator of the Sun Moon and the Stars fixed in the heavens and of the planets that orbit them especially the Earth upon which I created the creatures of My creation and Mankind whom I created in Mine own image both male and female created I them even their souls and did create their bodies from out of the dust of the ground and gave them they being the chief of My creation dominion over the whole of My creation until they fell and the curse of death the grave and the beginning of days descended upon them and the whole of creation of which I as said afore is now coming to an end as are and have the days of grace and mercy and the beginning of Jacobs trouble hath begun the signs of which are now being seen upon all of the face of the Earth. Thus it shall be of a certainty as I have so warned and revealed that all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged By Me shall now begin to suffer the full outpouring of My wrath and anger upon them having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments the first signs of which are being seen and felt by all of the Nations of the Earth but it is that indeed the full fury of My wrath and anger shall first as afore said strike the Nations of the Middle East. Thus it shall be as so set down afore and revealed in My Word Judgment begins with My Land Nation and People even the House of Israel even all of those who have and do beak any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and have broken covenant with Me and have not as so commanded to cleansed all of the Land of promise of all that pollutes it and have not turned from off of following after the ways of the Nations of the Earth thus shall it be that I shall cleanse the Land of Promise of all that pollutes it even of all of the disobedient covenant breakers who have and do break each and every day all of My Holy Laws and commandments no longer will I tolerate in all of the land of Israel the Promised Land those who have broken any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments even all of those who indeed have broken covenant with Me but it is that I shall in no way cast them out of the Land of Promise but they  shall suffer the full outpouring of My Wrath and anger therein and shall be cast down unto the dust of the ground to be no more as shall it be for all that are found guilty of breaking covenant with Me even breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and keeping not of all of the Holy days I so commanded thee to keep as are so set written down upon the Scrolls of My Holy Law and Commandments  even of My Shabbat and all of the festivals and holy days as so commanded by Me to be observed and for all of Israel to keep even as so delivered by the hand of Mosher in the wilderness even the first commandments and Laws that are set down on stone and do reside in the ARK OF MY COVENANT WITH MY PEOPLE  of which shall return unto the place it once resided in the House to My Holy Name wherein shall also once again shall reside My Holy Name  and the rest there of delivered by Me and written upon the scrolls of the Law and the prophets of which are not alone a testimony of Israel's faithfulness in the past in the keeping of them but also of Israel being My People even My Holy People even all of those who are faithful and true keeping with all of their hearts souls and minds My covenant in obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments unto this day for as so said afore not all of Israel are true Israelites but are so in name only whose hearts have been and are far from Me and these are they in the these days that shall be weighted in My balances of My Just Judgement and shall if found wanting shall be not cast out of the Promised Land; of which gave I unto Abraham and all of his descendants for ever as a possession by promise My promises that are indeed once given are forever and never rescinded or broken they are as it were written and set down in stone  and as it is thus written so is it forever; but within the land of promise shall indeed by My own right hand be cast as afore said down unto the dust of the ground to be no More nor to be remember upon the face of the Earth. Thus shall it be that once I saith Lord God of Host hath punished Israel so shall begin as so said the punishment in by the fires of My all consuming wrath and anger all of the Nations of the Middle East and their allies whether they be from the western or eastern Nations of the Earth some of which now are suffering the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon them  of which is but nought as to that which is come upon all the Nations of the Earth for it is as so the beginning of the days of Jacobs trouble. Thus it is at this time having found these two Nations guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity so shall I punish them even as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments as is revealed and set down in My Word even by great Whirlwinds and fire by Earth Quakes and great storms tornadoes hurricanes Volcanic activity in many places of floods and the increased heat of the Sun turning the earth rock hard and scorching the surface of the Earth bringing drought famine plague pestilence and disease unless these two Nations in these end days of grace and mercy AND THE BEGINNING OF THE DAYS OF THE PUNISHING OF THE Nations of the Earth thus Judged and found guilty by Me of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments repent and by Faith in the Messiah even the only true eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL are redeemed and cleansed from all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and of original sin by His shed blood and thus becoming in My sight pure Holy and righteous and inheritors of My Eternal Kingdom when once they pass from this life and ascend into the Heaven of Heavens as did He before them then it is that once the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of Jacobs trouble even the beginning of the punishing of all the Nation thus Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments by Me have begun then it shall be that upon these shall descend the full fury of My wrath and anger and I shall punish them WITH THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT so much so that they shall cease from of the face of the Earth. But I shall also Judge the Government of these Nations and if found guilty of neglecting to provide as is their bound duty and responsibility for the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick the terminally ill the widow and the elderly the orphan and the homeless the destitute and poverty stricken the refugee and the immigrant within their gates seeking refuge and especially providing adequate care, security and protection of the young the very young and the vulnerable I shall in Judgment not hold them guiltless but shall at this time punish them most severely. But as so said in these days of grace and mercy if HONG KONG AND SVALBARD repent seeking for forgiveness of all sins crimes and transgression and if on being forgiven by Me are by faith in the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL redeemed then instead of wrath and anger death and destruction showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for all who do repent in My Kingdom at life’s end forever and ever but even as so said to others so say also to these Nations NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT A LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT FOREVERE ESPECIALLY NOW THAT THE DAYS OF GRACE AND MERCY ARE ENDING

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment