Tuesday 12 November 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH THE #DAYS OF #GRACE AND #MERCY HAVE #ENDED #THE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER HAVE #BEGUN EVEN THE DAYS OF #JACOBS #TROUBLE WHEREIN ALL THE #NATIONS THUS HAVING BEEN #JUDGED SHALL BE #PUNISHED ONE BY ONE

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation of the Universe and all that in that doth exist the Sun Moon the stars fixed in the heavens the Galaxies and all the wonders there of which I created to the Glory of my Holy Name with the Word of My mouth for I commanded and it came into being and said and it was so especially in as far as My creation of the Earth and all that upon the surface thereof that I did create even all of the creatures of land sea and air and mankind whose body I formed from out of the dust of the ground and breath into them the breath of life even their souls created in Mine own image created I them and gave them dominion of all of My creation and commanded them to multiply and cover the surface of the Earth. Thus then they were pure perfect and holy in My sight having a beginning of days but no end until they fell and the curse of death and corruption and the beginning of days befell all of My creation and as afore said I provided a means of redemption through faith in the promise Messiah and saviour to come who would redeem all of those who by faith would and did come to belive in Him even the only true Messiah IMMANUEL who was so Named by His mother as so commanded by the angel at His birth. Thus it was that as so said because of the Fall of mankind and all of creation becoming subject to death corruption and the entrance in and upon it of time even the beginning of days and as there was a beginning of days so must there be an end thereof even the end of days when all of the fallen unrepentant breakers of My Holy Laws and commandments shall and have to come before Me saith the Lord God of Hosts to be Judged by Me even all of the quick and the dead and if found guilty convicted and punished. for it was in the beginning in eternity I did set the boundaries of My creation even the limits of that which ye call the Universe but also I have set from all eternity the span of the Universes existence and that span began with the fall of mankind and ends with the Judging of all of mankind past present and future at the end of days and thus as it is as the end of the last days draws nigh so also doth the end of days and Judgment day aproach and the days of wrath and anger begin and shall not end until Judgment day dawns wherein all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged By Me have been punished even according to the verdict of the Judgment given when Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Law and commandments and of great wickedness corruption immorality iniquity and great evil and also the pollution and destruction of th Earths environment resulting in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation. Thus as so said that as there is a beginning of days and a beginning of the days of grace and mercy wherein all the Nations of the Earth if they will could repent and turn unto Me by faith in the only true Messiah and only true eternal passover Lamb eve the Messiah IMMAMUEL so must there be and end of days and an end of the days of grace and mercy and before the end of days the beginning of the days of wrath and anger wherein all the Nations thus Judged By Me and found guilty of the  Breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments would be in those day punished according to the demands of My Holy Laws and commandments as so set down in My Holy Word and Law. Thus as the days of grace and mer y have ended so now must begin the days of wrath and anger wherein all the Nations thus Judged by Me saith the Lord God of Hosts even the Holy One of Israel must and shall be punished having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments in the first instance and also of great wickedness immorality corruption iniquity and great evil and of orginal sin inherited from amnkinds first parents even Adam and Eve but and also as so said having been found guilty by pollution of the destruction of the environment and the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation. Thus it is as I did Judge the Nations one by One so shall I punish the Nations one by one and as My Word says Judgment begins at Mine own House even the House of Israel so shall it be that as so Judged so shall Israel be punished first. For as so said afore once again  Jerusalem shall become again My Holy City wherein the House to My Holy Name shall be rebuilt and the whole of the Land of promise shall be cleansed by Mine own Hand of all that pollutes it of the Nations of the Earth so that once again all of Israel shall become Holy Pure and rightouse in My sight for all the false faiths of the Nations shall I remove from out of her and shall cleanse her of the idols of the Nations and their building shall I remove or cast down to the dust of the ground for it is that I shall not tolerate anything within the Land of Promise that is contrary to My Holy Will and purposes as so revealed and set down in My word nor shall I tolerate in any wise whatsoever the breaking of any or all of My Holy Laws and commandments and if I find any guilty of so doing upon them shall descend by Mine own Right Hand in the punishment thereof even according to the demands as set down in My Word of My Holy Laws and Commandments with the full fury of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger and the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT. For say I unto all that the Land of Promise is Mine and Mine alone and those to whom I have given it as an Inheritance by promise forever and I say to all the Nations each and every one that if any Nation or alliance of Nations do seek to take the Land of Promise from My People I shall take their land kingdom Nation tribe or peoples from them they shall be no more for I shall cast them down unto sheol and the pit forever. But say I unto all of My people if any be found breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall indeed punish them most severely and if they continue in the breaking of them I shall cast them down unto the dust of the ground to rise no more their bodies shall be returned to the dust of the ground and their souls cast into outer darkness even unto sheol and the pit forever to rise no more. Thus it shall be now in the beginning of the punishing the Nations the first as afore said shall be My Holy Nation and People and from thence shall befall the full weight of My wrath by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment upon all of the Nations of the Middle East from Turkey unto Yemen and from Egypt to the Russian border these shall be the first of the Nations I Judged to be punished and only those who obey all of My holy Laws and commandments as so set down in My Word shall escape the full weight of My wrath and anger descending upon them in death and destruction but yet as so said the days of mercy being ended even if obedience is forth coming in all the days of wrath and anger only shall it be that instead of the pouring out upon them of the punishment in those days that is their Just due shall be with held and peace and prosperity as longs as they obey My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be theirs but when Judgment day dawns they shall still have to be brought before My Judgment seat and if as so said they shall be as they were Judged found guilty of Breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness immorality and corruption suffer their Just due punishment and shall be at the end of days; when this creation hath ended; cast into the bottomless pit and there after shall the creation of the New Heavens and Earth begin. But those who refuse to obey any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments in these days of the punishing of the Nations of the Earth shall have descending upon them the full weight of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger descending upon them in death and destruction by Earthquakes of such magnitude as never afore witnessed upon the face of the Earth of Volcanic activity in many places Lands and nations of tornadoes and hurricanes and storms of such ferocity that the land upon which they shall descend shall be wiped clean of all that exists thereon and of floods and Tsunamis and tidal waves striking many coastal towns villages and cities and the burning heat of the Sun drying out and scorching the ground so much so that no crops can grow and if they do will wither and die of drought and famine of plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases thus shall it be upon all off the Earth only those who obey from the heart all of my Holy Laws and commandments shall escape and survive destruction until judgment day dawn but warn I this if any Nation that doth begin to obey My Holy Law and Commandments and then when peace and prosperity is theirs return unto their former ways thinking that the days of the punish of the Nations hath ended shall suddenly find descending upon them unto destruction the full fury of My wrath and anger and they shall it is cease from off the face of the Earth. Thus shall it be in these days of wrath and anger known as Jacobs trouble the days of grace and mercy having ended  those Nation Judged by Me and found guilty in the Judging thereof of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments these Nations  shall I punish one by one if they refuse to obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets most severely by Earth quake great storms tornadoes whirlwind and fire hurricanes and tsunamis floods volcanic activity in many places tidal waves followed by drought and famine plague and pestilence and their governments also if found guilty of failing in their duty and responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the widow the elderly the destitute the poverty stricken the homeless and the orphan but and also failing if found guilty in the provision of adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them I shall punish most severly according to the demands of My Holy Laws and commandments. But and if they do so meet the needs of the needy of their Nation then it is tha untill Judgment day if they continue so to do withold My wrath and anger from them. But it is in these days of wrath and anger saith the Lord God of Host all the Nations of the Earth shall I Judge and Punish by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee


form the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment