Sunday 17 November 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER FOR HAVING #BROKEN ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL PUNISH #SAUDI ARABIA AND #QUATAR WITH #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

     Thus saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation of that which by mankind is called the Universe of I which is held by Me in the Palm of My hand I who have set the stars in the Heavens and all the planets in their course ever of the Earth sun moon stars planets Galaxies and the Wonders there of that bear witness to the glory of My Holy and My Handy Work especially in the creation of the Earth and all the creatures thereof the mountains seas forests and the Land upon which the Nations of the Earth exist and upon which all of humanity doth live and move and have their being along with the creatures of the Earth in Me for without I Myself saith the Lord God of Host even Adonai ELohei Tzva'ot nothing could exist that doth exist for it is that I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life physical and spiritual and all those that are not of Me are cut off from Me and are dead spiritually in trespasses sins and are breakers of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and shall in Judgment if found guilty of so doing shall be cast by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit. But it is even at this time as I have thus far Judged the Nations of the Earth and hath in grace and mercy withheld My wrath and anger until now so that if any being convicted of the sins crimes and transgression of breaking any of My Holy Laws and Commandments could seek forgiveness of Me and upon being by Me forgiven could have been redeemed by the blood of the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah for as so said and set down in My Most Holy Word Law and the Prophets without the shedding of blood there can be no remission for original sin and of the sins crimes and transgression of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but now these days of grace and mercy having ended as so warned the days of wrath and anger would begin wherein all of the Nations thus Judged by Me and found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments first and foremost and also guilty of great wickedness immorality corruption iniquity and evil would and shall in the days of wrath and anger be punish unto perfection by Me in wrath and anger death and destruction. But it is as so said even though the days of grace and mercy have ended and the punishing of the Nations began so shall I; who have no joy in the death and destruction even of the wicked but would have rather they repent and turn unto Me seek forgiveness and upon being forgiven would have by faith in the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL been redeemed and have become the redeemed of the Lamb and inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven; shall untill Judgment day dawns withhold My wrath and anger descending upon those Nation who turn from their breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and great wickedness iniquity immorality and corruption and do obey from the haert all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and instead of death and destruction by the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger peace prosperity and blessings in abundance but and if obedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments from the hearts of the Nation of mankind then of a surety death and destruction in the punishing of the Nations of the Earth shall descend upon all the wicked and disobedient Nation of the Earth down even until the dust of the ground from whence I created them. Thus now it is that I shall at this time as so Judged and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I at this time if these Nations even SAUDI ARABIA AND #QUATAR remain disobedient to all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down in My Word Law and prophets so shall I punish them even as My Holy Laws and Commandants demand as punishment in wrath and anger by Whirlwind and fire Earth quakes and tornadoes by hurricane s and cataclysmic storms tidal waves and tsunamis by the eruption of volcanoes in many land and Nations by floods followed by the increased heat of the sun drying out the Earth making it unable to bring forth of its bounty causing drought and famine plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases but and also I shall punish these Nations as I shall other Nations of neglecting to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even of the sick the terminally ill the elderly the orphan the widow and the destitute and poverty stricken and the Stanger within their gates and especially for their neglecting to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation from those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But it shall be as so said until Judgment day if these Nation do obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments and forsake all manner of evil wickedness corruption iniquity and immorally I shall with hold My wrath and anger and shall bless them with peace and prosperity but those who do not shall feel descending upon them the full weight of My wrath and anger by THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT and shall even as so said cast them down even unto the dust of the ground and from thence to await being Judged upon Judgment day and if found guilty of the Breaking of My Holy Laws and commandment and all manner of wickedness immorality and corruption and inequity cast by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit wherein exist the lake of the fires of everlasting torment from which there is no escape and no reprieve for all eternity for as so said it is appointed for all of mankind once to die and then to come before Me to be Judged and if found guilty of all sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments punished by being cast headlong in to the Bottomless pit and the Lake of the fires of eternal torment.


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment