Sunday 10 November 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL I SHALL JUDGE #SOUTH OSSETIA #PITCAIRN ISLAND AND #SAINT HELENA IF FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of Host even the Holy One of Israel and the only true Messiah and Saviour of the Holy People and all of mankind who by Faith are indeed the redeemed of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus it is saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and Heavens creator of all that is was and ever shall be by the Word of My Mouth created I saith ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA'OT all of creation the heavens and heaven of heavens the Earth Sun and Moon the stars fixed in the heavens the planets that orbit them and the Galaxies in which they exist even all of that which mankind calls the Universe. From all eternity did I command them to come into being and it was so as I also did with the Earth and all that on it is even all the creatures of My creation and mankind even from out of the dust created their bodies and breathed into them the breath of life even their living immortal souls in Mine own Image created I them both male and female created I them and as said where immortal perfect pure and holy in My sight until they fell and brought upon all of My creation by their fall the curse of death the grave corruption and the beginning of time and unless I had been merciful unto mankind in the provision of a way back unto Me through the promise of a Messiah and Saviour they would have ceased to exist upon the face of the Earth thereof. Thus it was the beginning of the days of grace and mercy began of which now by the Judging of these last Nations coming to an end and the days of wrath anger death and destruction are to befall all of the Nation of Mankind thus far Judged By Me for s there was a beginning of days so must there be an end of days as so set down and revealed in My Word and as all thing so set down and revealed in My Word till now hath been fulfilled so shall it continue to be so as is set down in My Word until Judgment day dawns and all of mankind both the quick and the dead shall I bring forth before My Judgment throne to be Judged. But as is so set down in My Word first must be fulfilled as is so set down in My Word even by the law and the prophets through whom I revealed all that is set therein and commanded them to write down all that I revealed unto the even all of My Holy Laws and Commandment first on tablets of stone and then on scrolls to be a testimony and a witness to all of mankind of all that I required of mankind in obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the consequences of disobedience unto them all so that they when coming before Me should have no excuse that they knew not what I required of mankind even perfect perpetual obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments upon pain of physical and spiritual death if found guilty of disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments physical death being cut off from this existence this being the first death and the second being cut off from Me who am the source of all life both spiritual and physical. Thus it was in the beginning I did require that mankind did do My will as it was and is done in My Kingdom of Heaven and upon Earth before mankind did fall but thereafter when mankind fell first came physical death and then spiritual but in grace and mercy in the provision of a saviour and messiah to come did I give unto all of mankind a span of physical existence so that if any of mankind did desire to return unto Me they could do so by faith in the promised Messiah to come  firs then t by seeking forgiveness of all sins crimes and transgressions and once by Me forgiven and then by Faith in the only true Messiah redeemed by the cleansing of His blood of all sins crimes and transgressions especial of inherited original sin and all of the sins crimes and transgression committed in life in the breaking of all of all of My Holy Laws and commandments He being the only true Passover Lamb for there is no name under heaven that any of mankind can be saved from My wrath to come in Judgment and from being cast forever; if found guilty original sin and of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments; into the bottomless pit forever and inherit My Heavenly Kingdom. Thus it is that once as so said and set down and revealed in My Holy Word Law and the prophets the Nations have been punished as foretold the days of Jacobs trouble shall begin and these being the Last to be by Me Judged thus it is that the days of wrath and anger death and destruction in the punishing of the Nations thus Judged By Me of the Earth shall begin and none shall escape My Just Judgement and the outpouring of the all consuming fires of my wrath and anger no not one. But it shall be that if any of the Nations of the Earth do seek to obey from the heart all of my Holy Laws and Commandments the it shall be that until Judgment days dawns My wrath and anger shall not fall of these until Judgment day dawns but not only shall I with hold My wrath and anger but shall also cause to descend upon them as a reward peace and prosperity but make no mistake that shall apply in this life only and still remains the that those when Judged who have been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and of refused in the days of grace and mercy to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true Messiah will still be in Judgement upon Judgment day be found guilty sentenced and punished by the casting thereof in to the bottomless pit. Thus now the it is until these Nations have by Me been Judged then the days of grace and mercy shall still give those who desire to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true redeemer and Messiah the chance to do so but as so said and revealed once he days of grace and mercy have ended only th days of wrath and anger shall remain and be executed upon all the unrepentant Nation as so demanded by all of My Holy Laws and Commandments only those who shall escape My wrath and anger until Judgment days as said and set down are all of the Nation that shall obey from their hearts all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down and revealed in My Word all who refuse to do so shall feel the full force of My all consuming wrath and anger descending upon them by Great Storms Hurricanes Tornadoes cyclones Tsunamis tidal waves Earth Quakes and Volcanic activity especially on the Island Nations of the Earth followed by the increased heat of the Sun scorching and drying out the ground leading to drought and famine plagues and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases and these shall not cease until Judgment day dawns and all of Mankind is brought before Me to be Judged both the as said afore the Living and the dead past present and future. Thus as I have Judge and am purposed to Punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth thus far Judged and found wanting even guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws so also I am purpose to purposed when the days of grace and mercy have ended punish SAINT HELENA SOUTH OSSETIA AND PITCAIRN ISLANDS  and as with the other Nations thus far Judge and found guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and also guilty of committing all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality especially in as far as their Government are concerned  and of failing to meet the needs of the needy of  the sick the lame the disabled the homeless the orphan and shelter for the refugee fleeing civil war and persecution even devastating poverty, also guilty of polluting and destroying the environment especially polluting of the seas around these Nations by their inhabitants which have and do result in the deaths of the creatures of My creation as I am set to punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth thus already Judged I shall in wrath and anger by the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger punish these Nations also . But as with the other nations thus far Judged I shall give unto these Nations a time of grace and mercy though very short wherein if they repent and turn unto Me through Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb redeemer and saviour even the Messiah IMMANUEL. But and if repentance is not forth coming as I am purposed at this time to punish the unrepentant nations of the Earth and cast them down so also I shall punish these Nations in like manner in wrath and anger with the IRON ROD of MY JUST JUDGEMENT but and if repentance is forth coming then showers of blessing peace prosperity and ascension at life’s end INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN shall be the eternal reward of all who do repent and by Faith in the Messiah turn unto Me and do obey in spirit and truth all of My Holy Laws and Commandments according to My will and purposes as so set down and revealed in My Holy Word Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment