Tuesday 5 November 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH HAVING #JUDGED AND #FOUND #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS #THE #NORFOLK #ISLAND AND #NORTHERN #CYPRUS I #SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of the Universe and all that exists therein to the glory of My Holy Name even the Sun Moon the Stars of the Heavens and all of the galaxies and the wonders thereof that I did create in the beginning by the Breath of My Mouth did I command to exist even the Earth and the creatures thereon that do live and move and have their being in and of Me saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel and especially mankind created in Mine own Image and gave them dominion over all of the creatures of My creation and made mankind responsible for their care welfare and protection of which mankind hath failed in their God given responsibility nay not only hath many of mankind failed in their God given responsibility but the opposite resulting in the cruel injuries and deaths of many of the creatures of My creation either by neglect or by the unnecessary cruel slaughter thereof of which at this time the pollution and the destruction of the environment by mankind is the main cause thereof and this I say when all of hose guilty of causing the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation either directly or indirectly shall have to upon Judgment have answer to Me for and those found guilty of so doing either as so said intentionally or unintentionally shall I not hold guiltless but shall in Judgment upon Judgment day punish the guilty of so doing most severely for thus say I all the creatures of creation come from Me and upon their passing shall return unto Me their bodies unto the dust of the ground and their spirit unto Me for all the creatures of My creation are a part of Me for they all live and move and have their being in Me and are innocent of all sins crimes and transgressions for the cause of the curse of death that befell all of the creatures of My creation was mankind’s eating of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil of which I commanded not to eat thereof and thus upon the eating in disobedience to that first command as said by Me that they would surely die so did the curse of death come upon mankind and upon all creation and the creatures of creation for their sakes mankind being the cheif of creation and I having made all of creation and the creatures thereof subject to their dominion. Thus as I have Judge these two Island nations and found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I punish them in wrath and anger even as demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments when these days now coming to an end even the days of My grace and Mercy given so that any of mankind could repent and turn unto Me seeking for forgiveness of sin transgressions and the crimes of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and redemption by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah whose shed blood alone cleanseth from all sins crimes and transgressions and is the only means whereby any of mankind can esape My Wrath and anger death and destruction which shall upon JUdgment day befall all of the wicked and disobedient breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments for as so said and revealed in My Word there is no other Name under heaven whereby any of mankind can be saved from My wrath to come in Judgment upon Judgment day and escape being cast into the bottomless pit when found guilty of all sins crimes and transgressions and the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments except the Name of the only true Messiah and Passover Lamb IMMANUEL and that by the Faith I give unto all the penitent of mankind who come before Me in deep humility seeking for forgiveness salvation and redemption for all who do sincerely come before Me shall be saved through the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah Immanuel. Thus as is now coming upon all of the Nations of mankind even the end of the days of grace and mercy so delivered unto mankind by Me since the fall of mankind in Eden’s garden when the promise of a saviour and the Messiah who would save all of those who were to become the redeemed of the Lamb out of every tribe people and Nation even also Of Israel My Holy People Land and Nation they who would and did become the children of the Living God throughout all generations even My Children saith the Holy One of Israel. Thus it is at this time in as far as Brexit is concerned all is coming to pass even as I have so ordained it to do so and the end result thereof none can alter halt or hinder in any way whatsoever and there are shocks in store for many politicians and political parties but the end result of this general election will in no way alter the outcome of Brexit to either halt hinder or change the direction and outcome I saith the Lord hath ordained for Brexit as I afore said so shall it come to pass a Brexit no one of the UK or EU will want or will like but of which all shall deserve and get. But as so said I have Judge Northern Cyprus and Norfolk Island and found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but not only of the breaking of My holy Laws and Commandments but of great wickedness corruption immorality evil and inquity and of the pollution and the destruction of the environmen resulting in the deaths and cruel injuries of the creature of My creation of which I shall as so said afore will in Judgment not hold the guilty guiltless but shall indeed cause to descend upon them the full weight of My Just Judgment. Thus as I have found these Nations guilty as I have the Judged Nations of the Earth so shall I punish these Nation as I shall in the coming days of the punishing of the of the Nations of the earth once the days of grace now ending have ended for soon shall My wrath and anger descend upon all of the unrepentant Nations of the Earth by Whirlwind and fire storms by cataclysmic Earth Quakes by mountainous tidal waves and Tsunamis by tornadoes and hurricanes in Many Nations afore rarely suffered there from of great floods never afore seen upon the Earth since Noah’s day and as I so punished Pharaoh in Mosher’s/Moses day  even as so set down in My word so shall many Nations suffer the plagues of Egypt thus now to come upon the Earth at this time is Jacobs trouble and except I had shortened these Nation no flesh would survive. But it is that I have shortened these days but in the descending of these days upon the wicked and disobedient Nations not one Nations shall escape the punishment that is their due having in the J|udging thereof by Me found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments. But not only shall I punish these Nations severely thus being Judged by Me saith the Lord God if found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but their governments also if found guilty of failing in their duty and responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the widow the elderly the destitute the poverty stricken the homeless and the orphan but and also failing if found guilty in the provision of adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But if repentance in these remaining days of grace and mercy is forth coming by these and any of the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality iniquity and corruption then as afore said instead of the full fury of My wrath and anger and of death and destruction everlasting life showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for those who do repent in My Heavenly Kingdom at My right hand forever. BUT SO SAY I NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT LOOKING FORWARD TO BE JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE  BOTTOMLESS PIT.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment