Monday 16 September 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL JUDGE #DR CONGO AND #CONGO BRAZZAVILLE IF FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I SHALL PUNISH THEM AND THE COMING MIDDLE EASTERN CONFLICT

Thus saith the Lord god of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even Adonai Elohim Tzva'ot unto thee at this time even I who have by the Word of My Mouth brought into being the whole of creation even the Universe and all that exists therein all the Galaxies and the Stars of the heavens and the planets that do orbit them but more so the star around which the Earth doth orbit and the Moon which orbits the Earth one to govern the day and one to govern the night and the tides of the Earth and the Earth upon which the creatures of my creation do live move and have their being and mankind though fallen yet those being redeemed by Faith in the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL restored unto Me and unto mankind’s former position in My sight  before mankind fell and was cast out of Eden. Thus it is that soon shall the powder keg that is the Middle East explode into such a conflict that will equal in destruction both World wars the cause of which is and shall be one small Middle eastern fanatical Nation that at the moment is in conflict with the Nations of the West because of sanctions imposed by one Might Nation but say I this even if those sanctions were lifted nevertheless shall this Nation not cease in its aim to see an end to Israel and the restoration of the whole of what is now the state  of Israel to Palestinian Rule and government of which saith the Holy One of Israel shall never ever come to pass though in fact its main ambitions goes far beyond that in as far as the Middle East is concerned which is the reason for its Nuclear Weapons Program contrary to its claims that doth now exist in secret under the controlee of its Revolutionary Guard. But one sign of encouragement to pursue its Nuclear program and that is the success of a far Eastern Nation that though threaten by a Mighty Western Nation succeeded in gaining Nuclear status. The support of the Houthi rebel alliance in Yemen is but one step in becoming a major player in the middle East of which the latest attack on Saudi Arabia is not only to end its bombing of the rebels so that the rebels would gain control of the Government of Yemen but in which direction its ambitions for greater control of and influence in the Middle East will go. For it is by the sanctions imposed on Iran by western Nations it has become like unto a trapped and cornered wild beast who sees only one means of escape and that is to attack by any means possible those who have entrapped it. This say I to Saudi Arabia if the rebels achieve their goal will Saudi Arabia be next on its agenda and is Iran alone the supporters of the Houthi rebel alliance and has Islamic State a stake in the Success of the rebel alliance to gain power in Yemen. But as so said I shall Judge these two Nations even DR Congo and Congo-Brazzaville and if found guilty of the breaking any or all of My Holy Laws and commandments I shall indeed once the days of grace and mercy shortly to end have ended once the remaining Nations have been Judged. But in as far as the end of the days and Grace and Mercy are concerned that the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement according to My Holy Laws and Commandments shall punish any Nation that breaks even the slightest of them unto perfection when found guilty of doing so thus far over the past ages with the nations of the Earth I have been lenient in that I have held back My wrath and anger from punishing the Nations when finding the guilty of so doing in the instant they have committed the breaking thereof but no longer shall I withhold My wrath and anger from descending upon any Nation that doth break any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and as they are set in stone so shall they be applied to any and all the Nations of the Earth thus it shall be in the day they commit the breaking of any of My Holy Laws and Commandments in the days that they do so so shall they be punished even as My Holy Laws and Commandments demand. Thus say I all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be strictly adhered to by all the Nations of the Earth as so set down in My Word as so shall the punishment thereof be applied for as I saith the Lord God Am everywhere at once so can I and shall I punish the breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus it shall be as forewarned in My Word of these days so shall be fulfilled as so prophesied by My servants the prophets of old and as so warned by My servants in these Last days now come upon all the Nations of the Earth. Thus it shall be in the Judging of these two Nations DR Congo and Congo-Brazzaville that I shall as afore said Judge them and if found guilty of breaking any and all of them especially if found to have broken any and all of My Moral Laws I shall punish them severely but not alone for the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for all manner of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and the pollution and destruction of the environment of land seas oceans lakes rivers streams and the land thereof that hath resulted in the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation of land sea and air especially land and marine mammals that in times past and at present have and re being decimated by the actions of mankind of which I shall not hold the guilty guiltless in Judgment and in the days soon to befall mankind and especially these two Nations. But as I have so said so shall it be so with these Nations shall punishment of their governments be forthcoming if found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even the sick the disabled the terminally ill the widow and the elderly the poverty stricken and the destitute the homeless and the strangers within their gates but and especially if found guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the Young and the very Young and vulnerable against those who would harm abuse or murder them thus if these Nations I find guilty of the crimes sins and transgressions set down herein as with all the Nations of the Earth having been by Me Judged shall suffer the full out pouring of My wrath and anger in death and destruction by whirlwind and fire by Earth quake and great storms Hurricanes and tornadoes by volcanic eruptions and by floods caused by tidal waves and tsunamis of such ferocity tat nought can stand in their path as has already been seen upon the earth followed by drought and famine the increased burning heat of the sun and plagues famine and diseases beyond the control of mankind. But say I this also if these do repent whilst there is still time and upon being forgiven of all sins transgressions turn unto Me having been redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL then instead of wrath and anger death and destruction everlasting life showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for those who do repent in My Heavenly Kingdom at My right hand forever. THUS AS SO SAID I ALL THE HOLY PEOPLE ISRAEL SO SAY I UNTO THESE NATIONS NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT LOOKING FORWARD TO BE JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE  BOTTOMLESS PIT.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment