Tuesday 10 September 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND #ESWATINI AND #ERITREA GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND #MY #MORAL #LAWS I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts even the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be even the whole of the Universe and all that exists therein especially the chief of My creation whom I formed from the dust of the ground and did place upon the Earth and all the creatures thereof which also I formed from the dust of the ground did I create and breathed in to them the breath of life and did cause them to be spread throughout all of the Earth but the spirit of the creature is not as the soul of mankind for the spirit of all the creatures came out from Me and shall upon their passing return directly unto Me i am a part of them and they are a part of Me and though by mankind the curse of death fell upon all the creatures of the Earth upon their flesh only did it fall and as mankind fell spiritual the creatures of the Earth did not, not one of the creatures of My creation shall be Judged as mankind is only Mankind shall come before Me in Judgement to be Judged and if found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments shall be punished and condemned to the bottomless pit forever for all the creatures of My creation of land seaa and air are spiritually innocent and pure in My sight and shall upon their as they came out from and were created by Me so shall they return to become forever a part of Me. Thus it is that as I gave mankind the responsibility for the care and protection of the creatures of My creation so shall all of mankind be held to account for the execution of their responsibility as I so gave it unto them praise and reward and for their failure condemnation and punishment and upon those who have not only failed in their God given responsibility wrath and anger death and destruction in their lives from this time forth until Judgment day and from thence if found guilty of cruelty and the cruel unnecessary deaths of the creatures of My creation from the minutest insect to the mightiest of carnivores and from the one celled creatures of the oceans to the mighty leviathan of the oceans and from the flightless birds of the artic to the mightiest of eagles shall the full might of My all consuming wrath and anger descend in the casting of them down into the bottomless pit and the fiery Lake of everlasting torment for which there is no escape reprieve or let up for all eternity but in the respect of the cruel treatment neglect and deaths there are two means of punishment that of omission in that of those of mankind neglecting their God given duty of care and protection of and towards the creature of My creation and the deliberate act of cruelty towards and deaths of the creatures of My creation and that means all the creatures of My creation domestic or wild all so found so doing and or guilty of by Me shall be most severely punish. Thus his leads onto the acts of mankind in the miss usage of natural resource even of fossil fuels that have and do result in the cruel  injuries and death of the creatures of My creation ones source being the disposal of industrial waste toxic or otherwise say I this there is no safe way upon the face iof the Earth of disposing of such waste that will not affect some part of or some of creatures of My creation and as they have little or no for though as to the damage the disposal of such waste is causing so shall I have no thought or intention of being merciful to them when they come before Me to be held to account for all of their lives all of their thoughts words and deeds that are contrary not only to all of My Holy will and purposes but all of |My Holy Laws and Commandments especially in the treatment of the Earth’s environment and more the treatment of all of the creatures of My creation. Thus as so said My wrath and anger even the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall befall all those guilty of committing these sins crimes and transgressions against the environment and the creatures of My creation. But it is as so said I have Judged and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and as i have found them guilty so shall I with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger punish them unless they repent and by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb are redeemed by His shed blood cleansing them from all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also for the pollution and destruction of the environment of these Nation by their people which as above affects any and all of the creatures of My creation either by causing cruel injuries or the cruel deaths of the creatures of these Nations. Thus for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall i punish mankind but not as afore said for these sins alone but as pointed out for all the sins crimes and transgression of omission as well as of commission shall I punish the Nations a this time and more so when the days of grace and mercy have come to an end not long off even as the day of Judgment is just as thou wouldst put it just around the corner or even at the door waiting to enter in with great storms that will be in comparison to the those recently descended on the Earth as a mighty storm is to a summers breeze the like of which hath never afore been seen upon the face of the Earth and never shall again be seen on the face thereof and of tornadoes cyclones whirlwinds Earthquake and volcanic activity and floods and tsunamis and tidal waves in diverse places of plagues famines and droughts and of pestilence and of diseases of pandemic proportions. Thus it is of a certainty that indeed when these days of grace and mercy have ended wrath and anger and the punishing if the Nations that exist upon the face of the Earth. But say I this if these two nations ESWATINI and ERITREA do repent and upon being forgiven of all sins transgressions turn unto Me having been redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL in these remaining days of grace and mercy then instead of wrath and anger death and destruction everlasting life showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for those who do repent in My Heavenly Kingdom at My right hand forever. THUS AS SO SAID I ALL THE HOLY PEOPLE ISRAEL SO SAY I UNTO THESE NATIONS NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT LOOKING FORWARD TO BE JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE  BOTTOMLESS PIT.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment