Monday 9 September 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH THESE #NATIONS #ESWATINI AND #ERITREA I SHALL JUDGE AND IF FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND #MY #MORAL #LAW WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I SHALL PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel and the redeemer and saviour of mankind and the Holy People Israel even those alone who have by Faith been washed clean in the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and are counted in My sight as pure Holy and righteous and inheritors of the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens Thus say I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens who in seven days created all of creation from the minutest particle to the vastness of the Universe and did set therein all that hath existed and doth exist and shall exist until Judgment day but as My ways are not Mankind’s ways and mankind’s will not My will as My Word reveals neither is the span of My day as the span of mankind’s day for in My Word saith it not that a thousand years is but as a day unto Me and as it so is it . But say I now that as mankind’s will is not My will and My will not mankind’s neither can the twain exist together in all of creation and especially in My Kingdom of Heaven thus the coming of the last great battle and from thence to Judgment day and the end of this creation and the beginning of a New Creation. Doth it not also say in My Word especially in one payer THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN? Thus the reason why mankind who seek to do their own will can never ever enter My Kingdom and the true source of the fall and of all sin transgression and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of all wickedness immorality corruption rebellion and unbelief for until mankind is willing to do My will willingly then banishment as begun in the casting out of Eden so must it be the destiny of those who refuse to do My Will not by force but willingly through Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL as is so set down in My Word. But as banishment means a casting out there must be for mankind a place of banishment for as I created mankind in My image I cannot erase mankind from existence for that would be like as said afore a father destroying his own child but as a father for the families sake cannot not tolerate a constant rebellious child in the family home neither can I tolerate the constant rebellious of mankind in My creation and allow them to continue in My Kingdom of Heaven on Earth Eden, but like unto the father who cast out a rebellious and wicked child so also as there is hope in his heart that; as there was hope in My heart when I cast out Mankind;  that the child will change their rebellious ways and their wicked behaviour and return like the prodigal son seeking his father’s forgiveness and promising to obey his father and thereby be accepted back into the family home and united with their family. But as the father must cast them out to a place of banishment so cast I out mankind from Eden and though the curse of death descend upon mankind and creation for their sake so was the execution of the death sentence delayed so that mankind could return unto Me through the promise given of a Messiah to come as would the father of the child give that child in hope ever opportunity to repent and return seeking their fathers forgiveness and that hope remains until either the father passes away or the child does so hath My hope of mankind’s repentance through the redeemer and Messiah returning unto Me until mankind’s passing for the Earth. So must I cast mankind out to a place of banishment and that place ye know and the way to that place is as set down in My Word. That place of which I created is the Bottomless pit but not only hath mankind chosen this path but also the adversary and his followers who chose to do their own will and thus were cast out of heaven and down unto the Earth there to reside until Judgment day and upon being Judged cast therein forever.  But still in My heart remains hope of some of mankind repenting and by faith in the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah returning unto Me; thus the giving in the Judging of the Nations before punishment of the Nations thus Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption iniquity and great evil and even all of the sins of commission and omission begins; a time of grace and mercy wherein the Nations if they will can repent and return unto Me being redeemed by the only true Messiah saviour and redeemer IMMANUEL. Thus nevertheless once the days; as said afore; of grace and mercy end then the punishing of the Nations thus Judged begins and as said shall not end until all the Nations thus Judged one by one have been punished and then shall come to pass the Last Great battle and there after the end of days and the dawning of Judgment day. So as My Word warning mankind of that which surely shall come to pass upon the Earth so hath also the signs as so set down throughout My Word as concerning these Last days and the end of days and the coming dawning of Judgment day so seen upon all the face of the Earth by all of mankind who see the disasters as acts of Nature and not the signs of the last or the end of days. But as with the other Nations thus Judged so shall it be with these African Nations Eritrea and Eswatini if they be found guilty of the pollution and devastation of their environment which hath and doth result in the cruel injuries and deaths of hundreds of thousands of the creatures of My creation and not hold in Judgement those responsible of so doing guiltless but shall be Judged and punished unto perfection. Thus as so said once the days of grace and mercy have ended so shall I; as I shall all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged by Me; punish them in wrath and anger by Earth quake and volcanic eruptions’ in diverse places and by whirlwind and fire even by tornadoes an great storms greater than those thus far descended upon the Nations of the Earth even as never afor seen upon the Earth until this time also by floods and tidal waves and Tsunamis of such proportions that no structure in their passing shall be left standing followed by plagues and diseases of famine and drought and the scorching of the ground so that nought may grow therein. But in as far as the Governments of these two Nations are concerned as I have done so with others so shall I Judged and condemn these Governments if found failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the blind deaf dumb and disabled of the orphan and the homeless and especial of the poverty stricken and destitute and the terminally ill and even those seeking refuge fleeing persecution and civil war residing with their gates but more so shall I punish these governments if I find them failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But say I this if these two nations do repent and upon being forgiven of all sins transgressions turn unto Me having been redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL in these remaining days of grace and mercy then instead of wrath and anger death and destruction everlasting life showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for those who do repent in My Heavenly Kingdom at My right hand forever. THUS AS SO SAID I ALL THE HOLY PEOPLE ISRAEL SO SAY I UNTO THESE NATIONS NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT LOOKING FORWARD TO BE JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE  BOTTOMLESS PIT.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment