Sunday 15 September 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND #ISRAEL #TUVALU AND #FRENCH SOUTHERN ARTIC LAND GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts even the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be the whole of the Universe and all that in it that exist planned out in eternity and fulfilled in all of creation created by the Word of My mouth for as I commanded so came it into being even according to My Will and Purposes as is so set down and revealed in My Word and at the centre of My creation created I the Earth and all that lives and moves and have their being on the surface thereof but chiefly mankind whose body I formed from the dust of the ground and breathed into them both male and female their living souls and gave them dominion over all of the creatures of the Earth making them responsible for their care and protection and thus it was until mankind fell that mankind was the chief of My creation immortal in My garden of Eden undefiled righteous and pure in My sight immortal not then having upon them the curse of death but when they gave into the temptations of the adversary believing  his lies they fell and time and death and corruption entered into creation and thus cast I them out of My Garden of Eden but yet gave I them hope in the promise of a Messiah and Saviour  to come through whom they would be able to return unto Me having by Faith in Him been forgiven of all sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and upon being redeemed through His shed blood made pure and Holy in My sight they would thus in spirit and truth be resurrected unto eternal life and at the end of their Earthly life inherit My Kingdom and dwell forever before My Throne in My presence for this say I only in the true and only eternal Pass over Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL can salvation unto everlasting life and acquittal in Judgment be found. For there is no name upon earth and under heaven whereby any of mankind can be saved from My wrath to come in Judgement and inherit everlasting life and ascend into the Heaven of Heaves except through the Name of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and messiah IMMANUEL Thus saith the lord god of Host of Heaven and the |heaven of heavens having Judged and found Israel, Tuvalu and the French Southern and Arctic Land I shall once the days of grce and mercy come to and end unless repentance is for coming as so said especially upon all the House of Israel pour forth My wrath and anger and thus it is as so said I am purposed to punish the rebellious disobedient covenant breakers of the House of Israel that have committed all manner of abominations in My sight thus said I afore the I shall cleanse all the Land of promise of all that pollutes it especially of all that doth pollute My Holy City Jerusalem and as I have so set down so shall it in the days to come, come to pass unto perfection even of all of all of those who follow after the ways of the Nations of the Earth whose hearts are far from Me covenant breakers despisers of all that is pure and holy and righteous in My sight and thus it is as so said in My word Judgment begins at the House of God so shall it be for eve so as My Judgment begins with My own Nation and people even the House of Israel so shall My punishment of the Nations I have Judged throughout the Earth being with the House of Israel thus as the majority of the house of Israel have reject Me so shall I in wrath and anger reject them and shall punish them with the full fury of My wrath and anger as afore said all the daylong have I called out to thee O Israel to repent and return to Me but thine ears where deaf unto My Voice and thine eyes blind unto the warnings I put before thee. But as I so promised so shall I do I shall not cast thee forth from the Land of Promise as in times past nor shall I as I have afore time because of all of thy wickedness and abominable practices and the breaking of My Covenant and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments send thee into captivity but shall punish thee within the Land of promise and as I did with those in Mosher’s day at Sinai who did rebel against Me in the creation of an idol of gold and fell down and worshiped even those whom in one day did I cast into sheol and the bottomless pit and all of the those who fell in the wilderness wanderings until none remained of those who sinned at Sinai those who committed that great sin and transgression even the breaking one of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments the creation of and the bowing down to the creation of thine own hands the Idols of Wood stone gold and silver and the worshiping of them thus as so said so shall I as I did then in one day cast all of the wicked and rebellious House of Israel down unto sheol and the bottomless pit so shall I do in these days and at this time and the days to come unless all rebellious of the House of Israel repentant and return unto Me even all of the wicked and rebellious of the House of Israel. But nevertheless even as I shall in like manner punish the House of Israel yet even so a remnant shall I save from out of the House of Israel from My Wrath to come upon all of Israel even those who shall become the sheep of My pastures upright in heart and mind whose meditations of their heart and thoughts of their minds shall be acceptable in My sight indeed a remnant that shall be Holy unto the Lord their God and be  made pure and Holy in My sight through the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL they it is who  shall raise up the House to My Name where once it stood and one the whole of the land of promised and My Holy City is cleansed of all that which pollutes it and it is pure and Holy In My sight once more and peace and prosperity as it was in Solomon’s day shall return unto Israel and Israel and the throne of King David shall be restored and then Israel shall be called once more My Holy Nation and People in whose midst shall dwell My Holy Name and Presence in the Holy Of Holies surrounding and protecting the Ark of My Covenant with My People . But so shall it be in the days to come that I shall punish the Nations of the Earth as so said that I have Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandment thus it is that I say unto thee of the Nations as I so shall I punish My Nation and people as so said afore that I will surely do so and as is so set down in My Word and revealed in My Holy Word to come to pass in these days at this time how much more shall I punish the Nations of the earth with the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger punish the Nations of the Earth for as I so said that the days of grace and mercy are coming to an end yea even at the door so are the days of wrath and anger set to enter in and to be poured forth upon all the wicked rebellious and unrepentant Nations of the Earth, but as so said I have no Joy in the death of the wicked of the Earth and the Nations of mankind but rather would I have them at this time repent and turn unto Me through the Messiah IMMANUEL but nevertheless if repentance is not forth coming  then with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT I  must of a surety execute My Just Judgment upon all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth. Thus as so set down in these final days of grace and mercy I shall as I have Judged and found these Nations even Tuvalu and the French Southern and Arctic Land guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments punish them if they remain unrepentant most severely. Thus it shall be as with the other Nation so shall I in punishment of them pour forth upon them once the days of grace and mercy have ended the all consuming fires of my Wrath and anger not alone as afore said for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also for the pollution and the destruction of the environment of the Earth of land and seas and oceans of rivers lakes and streams of the destruction of the forest of the Earth and the land by the extension of the cities towns and villages but more so of the transport infrastructure that deprives the creatures of My creation habitat and causes their deaths and injuries on a scale never before committed by mankind of which I shall not hold mankind guiltless of so doing in Judgment upon Judgment day and shall at this time and in the days of wrath and anger to come pour forth upon these Nations I have Judged at this time Earthquakes and Great Storms and Hurricanes and also whirlwind with fire mixed in that will make the recent Hurricanes and storms seem like unto a summers shower even as in comparison to the recent pouring forth of My wrath and anger in this manner up the Nations thus far punished by Me but also shall I cause in diverse places volcanic eruptions never afore suffering from such and yet hath as I ordained it to be so as a warnings sent forth in the pushing of diverse Nations thus far punished hath resulted in mainly in the destruction of possessions buildings property personal and otherwise and also manmade structures and almost no loss of life but I say this, this shall change once the days of grace and mercy have ended then shall the full fury of My wrath and anger in the days of wrath and anger be seen and felt and executed upon all of the Earth until Judgment day dawns. But as so said I shall punish Israel and these two nations Tuvalu and the French Southern and Arctic Land having been found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even as I shall all the Judged Nations of the Earth and shall punish also their governments being found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the disabled the terminally ill the widow and the orphan the destitute and the poverty stricken and the homeless and also the strangers within their gates but especially having been found guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable from those who would harm abuse and even murder them. But say I this also if these do repent whilst there is still time and upon being forgiven of all sins transgressions turn unto Me having been redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL then instead of wrath and anger death and destruction everlasting life showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for those who do repent in My Heavenly Kingdom at My right hand forever. THUS AS SO SAID I ALL THE HOLY PEOPLE ISRAEL SO SAY I UNTO THESE NATIONS NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT LOOKING FORWARD TO BE JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE  BOTTOMLESS PIT.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment