Thursday 5 September 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH I #SHALL #JUDGE #FRENCH POLYNESIA AND #WALLIS AND FUTUNA IF FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST JUDGMENT #PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heaves creator of all that is was and ever shall be even of the Earth and all that exist there on I it is who hath set the stars and planets and galaxies fixed in their places in the Universe and all of the Wonders thereof according saith the Lord God of Hosts even as I have ordained it so to be from before time existed in all eternity to the Glory of My Holy Name. Thus say I saith the holy One of Israel as I have Judged and am set to punish all the Nations thus far Judged as so ordained so shall it come to pass for My Day is upon thee even the Last days and the of Judgement and  that draws ever closer the end of time. But as so said that until every Nation Land and people in all of the Earth have been Judged so shall continue the days of grace and mercy but once ended as afore said the punishing of the Nations thus far Judged shall begin in the days of wrath and anger death and destruction to come a day of troubles and disasters as never afore seen upon the Earth and as so said so shall I say again unless the days of the punishing of the Nations one by one in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT be shortened then as My Word say so say I no flesh would be saved from My wrath that is come and befall all the Nations of the Earth before the dawning of My Judgment day when not only the living shall be brought before Me to be Judged but all of the dead shall be brought from their graves to stand before Me and be Judged both of the righteous and the unrighteous the righteous cloth by faith in the righteousness of the Messiah IMMANUEL shall in Judgement be acquitted and the unrighteous condemned to be cast upon being Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especial the first sin and guilty of the breaking of all of My Moral laws cast headlong by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit for as My Word states that all the righteousness of mankind is as filthy rags full of all manner of wickedness and evil of immorality and corruption greed arrogance and pride of lust iniquity and lasciviousness of murder debate deceit and lies even more so the sins crimes and transgressions of the Breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments. Thus once Judgment hath ended so shall time and all of the old creation end and in eternity be shall be created the New Heavens and New Earth and there upon the new Eden and in the midst thereof the tree of life of which the path shall no longer be barred by the seraphim with the flaming sword so that all may have access thereunto and from thence shall flow the river of the waters of life as so said in My Word as clear as crystal. But first must be as ordained the fulfilment of the end of days wherein as so said all the Nations thus Judge one by one punish culminating in the last great Battle on the plains of Megiddo. Thus as it is written so shall all as so said come to pass in these last days and thus it must be that these two Nation even Wallis and Futuna and French Polynesia I must Judge and if found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments must in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT once the the days of grace and mercy have end if unrepentant with all of the Nations thus Judged be punished even by and so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments. But as with the other Nations thus Judged so shall it be with these if they be found guilty of the pollution and devastation of their environment which hath and doth result in the cruel injuries and deaths of hundreds of thousands of the creatures of My creation and not hold in Judgement those responsible of so doing guiltless but shall be Judged and punished unto perfection. Thus as so said once the days of grace and mercy have ended so shall I as I shall all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged by Me punish them in wrath and anger by Earth quake and volcanic eruptions’ in diverse places and by whirlwind and fire even by tornadoes an great storms greater than those thus far befell the Nations of the Earth even as never afor seen upon the Earth until this time also by floods and tidal waves and Tsunamis of such proportions that no structure in their passing shall be left standing followed by plagues and diseases of famine and drought and the scorching of the ground so that nought may grow therein. But in as far as the Governments of these two Nations are concerned as I have done so with others so shall I Judged and condemn these Governments if found failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the blind deaf dumb and disabled of the orphan and the homeless and especial of the poverty stricken and destitute and the terminally ill and even those seeking refuge fleeing persecution and civil war residing with thy gate but more so shall I punish these governments if I find them failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But say I this if these two nations do repent and upon being forgiven of all sins transgressions turn unto Me having been redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL in these remaining days of grace and mercy then instead of wrath and anger death and destruction everlasting life showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for those who do repent in My Heavenly Kingdom at My right hand forever. THUS AS SO SAID I ALL THE HOLY PEOPLE ISRAEL SO SAY I UNTO THESE NATIONS NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT LOOKING FORWARD TO BE JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE  BOTTOMLESS PIT.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment