Tuesday 17 September 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH AS I HAVE #JUDGED #CONGO BRAZZAVILLE AND #DR CONGO AND FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS SO SHALL I PUNISH THEM WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be who did by the Word of My Mouth bring into being the Universe and all that it contains especially mankind and the creatures thereof that live and move and have their being on the surface of the Earth unto thee At this time I say as afore said in as far as the end of days are concerned even the coming end of the days of grace and mercy are concerned that I shall apply the full weight of the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment upon any of the Nations of the Earth who are found guilty of the breaking any and all of  My Holy Laws and Commandments apart from the punishment due upon all the Nation thus far Judged and awaiting punishment that shall of a surety execute upon all found in the Judging of the Nations of the Earth found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments first shall the punishment set in the Judging of the Nations having been Judged executed upon them and then thereafter any Land people or Nation found breaking any of My Holy Laws and Commandments in the day they are found guilty of doing so, so shall in that same time punishment executed upon them unto perfection. Thus far even since the beginning have I been lenient with mankind and My Holy People when found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but no more shall this be so evn as My Holy Laws and Commandment demand punishment as is so set down in My Holy Word and Law so shall THE IRON ROD of My Just Judgment descend upon the perpetrators thereof. Thus say ye how have I been lenient in executing they Just Judgment upon all those found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and My answer hath been and is that the full fury of My wrath and anger have I thus far hath held back from punishing the Nations and mankind as they deserve to be punished but as the days gone by hath revealed that on certain Nations hath My wrath and anger been poured forth that hath provoked Me so much so that indeed not only to punish the Nation that hath provoked Me because of their great wickedness have I poured forth My wrath and anger but to warn the Nations no longer will I tolerate the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that in the breaking of them shall follow the punishment thereof for them doing so but still not to the extent that shall be forthcoming in the days to come when the days of grace and mercy and My leniency in as far as the Judging and punish of mankind doth come to an end when the days of grace and mercy have ended and the full weight in the Judging and punish of mankind shall be applied to the fullest extent of My Holy Laws and Commandments even the days as so set down and revealed and prophesied to come upon mankind even at this time the first sigh thereof was the return of My Holy People to the Land of promise thus say I as is revealed in My Word as concerning these days now come upon the Nation and upon all of mankind of which shall of a certainty be fulfilled for My Will upon this Earth according as revealed in My Holy Word Laws and Commandment shall indeed be done as it is in the Kingdom of Heaven of which is declared and repeated daily in a prayer so set down in My Word when one ask how should they pray unto Me saith the Lord God of all creation. Thus say I from hence forth all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be strictly adhered to by all the Nations of the Earth as so set down in My Word as so shall the punishment thereof be applied for as I saith the Lord God I Am everywhere at once so can I and shall I punish the breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments.  Thus again I say in the days to come it shall be as forewarned in My Word of these days so shall be fulfilled as so prophesied by My servants the prophets of old and as so warned by My servants in these Last days now come upon all the Nations of the Earth. Thus it shall be in the Judging of these two Nations DR Congo and Congo-Brazzaville that I shall as afore said upon finding them guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments once the days of grace and mercy have ended as I shall all the Nations thus Judged punish each and every one as so demanded to the fullest extent of My Holy Laws and Commandments   and especially if found to have broken any and all of My Moral Laws they shall most severely punished but not alone for the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for all manner of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and the pollution and destruction of the environment of land seas oceans lakes rivers streams and the land thereof that hath resulted in the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation of land sea and air especially land and marine mammals that in times past and at present have and are being decimated by the actions of mankind of which I shall not hold the guilty guiltless in Judgment nor shall I hold back in the days to come the full force of My wrath and anger and in the days soon to befall mankind and especially these two Nations. But as I have so said so shall it be so with these Nations shall the punishment of their governments be forthcoming having been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even the sick the disabled the terminally ill the widow and the elderly the poverty stricken and the destitute the homeless and the strangers within their gates but and especially if found guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the Young and the very Young and vulnerable against those who would harm abuse or murder them thus these Nations having been found  guilty of the crimes sins and transgressions set down herein as with all the Nations of the Earth having been by Me Judged shall suffer the full out pouring of My wrath and anger in death and destruction by whirlwind and fire by Earth quake and great storms Hurricanes and tornadoes by volcanic eruptions and by floods caused by tidal waves and tsunamis of such ferocity tat nought can stand in their path as has already been seen upon the earth followed by drought and famine the increased burning heat of the sun and plagues famine and diseases beyond the control of mankind. But say I this also if these do repent whilst there is still time and upon being forgiven of all sins transgressions turn unto Me having been redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL then instead of wrath and anger death and destruction everlasting life showers of blessing peace and prosperity and a place prepared for those who do repent in My Heavenly Kingdom at My right hand forever. THUS AS SO SAID I ALL THE HOLY PEOPLE ISRAEL SO SAY I UNTO THESE NATIONS NO REPENTANCE NO FORGIVENESS NO FORGIVENESS NO REDEMPTION NO REDEMTION NO SALVATION AND ONLY IN JUDGMENT LOOKING FORWARD TO BE JUDGED CONDEMNED AND CAST BY THE ANGEL OF DEATH INTO THE  BOTTOMLESS PIT.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment