Thursday 25 January 2018

#THE #VERDICT THAT #SHALL BE GIVEN #WHEN MANKIND BY #GOD IS JUDGED SHALL BE #BASED ON THE #INCONTROVERTIBLE EVIDENCE THAT MANKIND IS #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #GODS #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel the redeemer of mankind whose existence is from and unto all eternity who in the beginning created the Universe with the Word of My Mouth and shall cause it to cease even as it was created and then shall I by My Word set forth the creation of the New heavens and the New Earth and the old Earth and Universe shall pass into the darkness of forgetfulness. For the old shall be as a garment that is worn out only fit for the burning but the New shall be created perfect and incorruptible and shall never wear out for its existence shall last for all eternity. But as said that I would cause all the hidden things of darkness to be brought out into the light and be revealed to all even all of the corruption wickedness iniquity and immorality of this present civilization the whole World over and thus far hath been reveal but the tip as thou wouldst put it the iceberg with the bulk beneath the water line hidden in the depths thereof. Thus it is that when all is revealed and bought before My Judgement throne as evidence of the real state of this present civilization a Judgment shall be given as to the punishment to be applied for it is as thy courts cannot declare a verdict on the crimes a person commits without producing incontrovertible evidence and thy criminal legal system has as it foundation My Holy Laws and Commandments so also it is in My courts of Justice this civilization cannot be Judged and convicted and punished without incontrovertible evidence of the crimes of this civilization and humanity  in the breaking of My Holy Laws especial My Moral law being presented before My Judgment throne and before Myself saith the Lord God of the whole of creation and even in My Court of Justice mercy can be given if there are extenuating circumstances can be presented for I AM a merciful and Just God and where mercy can be given it shall be. But make no mistake where there is no cause or reason for mercy and forgiveness for the crimes of this civilization when evidence is produced and a conviction warranted the punishment shall be swift and terrible especially upon the unrepentant, the wicked, the immoral the corrupt and the unmerciful and upon all who are guilty of break My Most Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws in as far as the whole of mankind is concerned.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment