Wednesday 31 January 2018

#THE #PRESENT #STATE OF THE #BRITISH #GOVERNMENT AND ITS #LEADERSHIP AND THE #DIRECTION ITS #HEADING AND WHERE IT WILL #LEAD TO IN THE #END

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the hosts of heaven what hath been set before thee in as far as the government document is concerned is virtually what I promised to do in as far as the prosperity of this Nation was and thus far is concerned in that I said unto this the Governing party of this Government if it took heed of all that I put before in as far obeying all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Law but not only the party in Government but the whole of the Government and Nation then I would in as far as this Nation was concerned after leaving the EU I would prosper this Nation so much so that it would become the envy of all the Nations of the Earth but and if the Government and the Nation did not that instead of prosperity there would be poverty and depression so much so that this Nation and its Government would be cast down to become the laugh stock of the rest of the Nations of the Earth. What this Nation needs is not a weak wishy washy government which does not know in which direction to go in as far as leaving the EU is concerned that is divided against itself being practically leaderless and disobedient of all My Laws and Commandments especial My revealed Moral Law set in My Word on which this Nation once claimed to be founded is becoming an immoral lawless and wicked Nation. For a Nation to have a strong health and prosperous future the Government needs to have a strong united determined healthy leadership and government that has a vision and a goal for the future of this Nation a prosper future and is determined no matter what to achieve that goal determined taking its place on the Worlds stage as a major player having a leading roll in as far as Global trade and finance are concerned. My Word says all things work together for good to them that Love God and all things shall work together for the God of this Nation if it and its government take heed of all of My Most Holy Word. But at the moment this Government is not the one to lead this country into a bright health prosperous future.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment