Tuesday 16 January 2018

#IT IS #GOD ALONE WHO #RAISES UP ALL OF THE #GOVERNMENTS OF THE #NATIONS TO #OBEY ALL OF #HIS #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND THOSE WHO DO NOT HE WILL #CAST DOWN AND DESTROY

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I saith the true and only Living God and redeemer indeed I have been patient and merciful to this Government allowing it to remain in power when easily in the last General Election for its rebellion against My Holy Will and Law and Commandments I could have cast it down and raised up another in its place and so shall I do unto this government because it hath not taken heed of all of My Word and warnings that I have put forth unto it and I shall indeed cast down the present Party in Government and raise up another after Mine own Heart in its place that is willing to take heed of My Holy Word as it hath been written down in that covenant delivered to My People in times past and hath been translated into the languages of all of the Nations of mankind and to obey all of My Laws and commandments as are so set down.  But as I did to the government of My People when in the past they rebelled against Me and lead My People to rebel against Me also and to disobey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even as I have so done unto them when they rebelled against My Holy Will and Law and Commandments following after all manner of wickedness and the worshiping of false gods bowing down before them even the works of their own hands, bowing down to images that neither speak nor move nor posses any life in and of themselves whatsoever bringing upon them all manner of disasters warning them if they continued in the way they were going that I would even cast them out of the land of promise saying unto them through My servants the prophets that they shall suffer exile until they repented of their crimes of rebellion and of disobedience to My Holy Law and Commandments humble themselves before Me and return unto Me to obey from the heart My Law and Commandments and restore the House wherein My Name resided and keep to the Holy Covenant I made with their forefathers through Mosher/Moses My servant and friend of which after many generations they did return unto Me in deep humility confessing their crimes against Me and My Holy Law and Commandments restoring the House wherein My Name resided and did obey all of  My Holy Law and Commandments through the Faith in the Promised Messiah to come and once I saw they had indeed returned to the true Worship of My Holy Name in the House to My Name I did restored all of My outcast people to their Promised Land but warned them that if they ever returned unto their former ways I would once again cast them forth and so for the past two thousand plus years until Just after the last World war they have suffer exile for their final rebellion against Me and My Holy Law and Commandments and they who are the true children of the Living God whom I AM saith the I AM THAT I AM even the true children of Israel children born of the Promise I gave unto Abraham and His descendants forever shall never be cast out ever again from the Land of Israel the Land of Promise only those who are not true Israelites and children of Promise shall be cast forth from Israel never more to return. Thus it is as I have afore time cast down My Peoples government so shall I do unto the political party that governs this Land. There is but one hope for them and that is to do that which the Government of My people did if not the for them there is no hope of even again all they fall of Governing this Nation ever again.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment