Saturday 27 January 2018

#THE #THREAT TO #WITHDRAW #AID MADE BY THE #LEADER OF A #MIGHTY NATION IF THE #PALESTINIANS REFUSED TO DISCUSS #PEACE WITH #ISRAEL.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Hosts of heaven even unto thee at this time in as far as the attitude of a mighty Nation and its Leader who see's not what the effect is going to be of his threat to with draw aid to a middle eastern people if they are not willing to do what he wants them to do even to come to the peace table and discuss a solution for peace with a Nation he and his Nation support to the extent of moving their embassy to that which he hath declared as their Capital city. Thus say I saith the Lord God of the whole of creation it is not his right nor his authority to declare what that Nations Capital city is that right belongeth to only one person and that person alone hath that right even I for Jerusalem is My Holy City and Israel and it people belong to Me alone saith the Lord God of Hosts and none other. By trying to force that people to the negotiate peace by blackmailing them with the threat of withdrawing aid will not create an environment that encourages them to seek a peaceful solution to the situation that now exist it will only escalate the tension created by the American leaders declaration of calling Jerusalem Israel’s CAPITAL CITY whether it is or is not. That is a matter for Israel’s Government and President and I Myself saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. There can be only one path to peace in that Nation and that is My path and My way and none other and that path and that way can alone be found in My Holy Word Law and obedience to all of My Commandments. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel I will in no way tolerate any Nation peoples or Government of the Nations interfering in My Peoples afairs for it is that if any Nation is against My people there I shall be to defend them and woe betide any Nations that doth come up against Me saith the Lord God for it is that they shall be cast down unto destruction they shall no more be found upon the face of this Earth as said Israel is My promised land of which I gave unto Abraham and his descendants forever and to none other and as I have so declared in times past Jerusalem is My Holy City wherein My Name shall dwell forever.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment