Saturday 6 January 2018

#THE #SWIFT AND #TERRIBLE #SHARP #SWORD OF #GOD THAT SHALL #STRIKE THE #WICKED #NATIONS OF THE EARTH AND SHALL NOT #REST UNTIL IT HATH #FINISHED ITS #TASK

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

    Thus saith the Lord God of the hosts of heaven I set My swift and terrible sword to strike the Nations of the Earth one by one and it hath done even as I so commanded it to do. But say I unto it rest now for thou must be weary and in need of rest return unto thy sheath and renew thy strength that once more in the future thou might be drawn ready to strike the Nations again and punish them for all of their wicked disobedience to My Word and Law and Commandments delivered unto Israel by Moses and by Israel to the whole of the Nations of the Earth. But saith he even My swift and terrible sharp sword how can I rest when in all the Earth and in all of the Nations there is such great wickedness, corruption, murder, rape, the breaking of all thy Moral Laws and the commandments how can I rest when there is such cruelty debate deceit debauchery depravity the lack of caring for the sick the homeless the elderly the orphan and the abandoned children of the World the persecuted and those forced to flee from their homes and lands. No! I cannot rest and shall not rest I shall go forth and strike the guilty and wicked Nations of the Earth until they are no more and I shall strike all upon the Earth that go contrary to thy will and purpose and do break all thy Holy Laws even thy Moral Laws and Commandments and shall not return unto my sheath until my work is done  and the wicked Nations of the Earth exist no more upon the face of the Earth so says My swift and terrible sharp sword and I say unto it even as thou hast thus set thy purpose so to do so shall My swift and terrible sharp sword do and it shall not therefore rest as it hath said until its mission hath been perfectly completed.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment