Monday 15 January 2018

#THE #STEWARDSHIP OF THE #PRESENT #GOVERNMENT OF THIS #NATION HATH BEEN #WEIGHTED IN THE #BALANCES OF #GODS JUST #JUDGMENT AND FOUND #WANTING

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    That which now I put before thee is a warning unto this government as concerning its stewardship of that which the people of this Nation have entrusted by electing this political party to Govern this Nation on their behalf entrusting them with their wealth health welfare security and prosperity. That the words found in My word that I wrote on the wall as concerning the Judgement of a Babylonian King and Emperor that he had been by Me saith the Lord God ;"Weighed in the balances and found wanting and that, that Kings Kingdom would be taken away from him and given to others." So shall it be so with thee I have weighed thee in the balances as concerning thy stewardship whist Governing this Nation and have found thee wanting thus not many days hence shall thy stewardship and governance of this Nation be taken away from thee and given to another more worthy to take thy place for it is I alone who raise one or one party up to govern a Nation and it is by Me weighed in My balances and if found worthy do continue in their stewardship but and if found wanting their stewardship is taken from them and given by Me to another counted more worthy. But not only hast thou failed in thy stewardship but also in hearkening unto My Words of warning as concerning obedience to all of My Holy Law and Commandments I have been merciful and patient with thee but that patience is now at an end as I so said it would. But it is not only thou that shall be weighed in My balances the balances of true and Just Judgment but all of thy Nation in as far as the direction this Nation is going that of disobedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments and it is as I have in the past done so with My own Nation and People so shall I do unto this Nation if it ceases not to disobey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even My Most Holy Moral Law. For I say again unto thee all the hidden things of darkness even all that is wicked and immoral and perverse shall be bought out into the light of divine truth and all who practice all manner of wicked and immoral and perverted and depraved practices shall be Judged thereby and punished according to My Holy Will Law and Commandments by disease, plague whirlwind, fire, flood and famine. They shall be brought down even unto the grave if they don't abandon the path they are on repent and turn unto Me by Faith saith the Lord God of Israel by that way which is so set down and revealed in My Word for there is no forgiveness of sin/crime without the shedding of blood even the blood of the true and only Passover Lamb who is without spot or blemish Perfect Pure and Holy.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment