Wednesday 25 November 2015

#THE #WORD OF #GOD #FALLING ON #DEAF EARS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob to you.

    How thou dost like to hear My Word sent through My servant yea ye read all that is said and say we  need to do this and that needs to be done and we will do this and that but ye go thy way and it is as though nought has been said unto thee for ye listen and do not as long as prosperity falls at thy feet ye say we give to charity and send aid abroad we have done enough surely that which was said to come upon us will not do so, but still what about the sick the lame the young in poverty the elderly of thy land. Look to those of poorer lands than thine own how though they are poor they look after their own they neither neglect or abandon them and yet they have not a tenth of what ye have.
    That which ye have directed resources to the arts science and other luxuries that produces no direct benefit to the population; excluding medical research; should have been directed to that which needed to be done the homeless the poor the sick the lame the elderly the young and the working people of this country upon whose shoulders ye stand and depend for without these there would be no government and all those in government would be out of a job.
    Thus for this that which I relented to bring upon thee waiting for ye to listen and take heed of the warning of that which is to come I say tighten thy belt for poverty is in My hands to be cast down upon thee. Come before Me and repent of thy actions and pray that that which I about to bring upon thee I will refrain from doing so for I say unto thee unless thou dost thy prosperity will be taken away from thee and ye will suffer from My wrath and anger.
    I did set My heart upon this Nation to be My beacon My light and an example to the rest of the Nations a Nation that upheld true Justice the rule of Law mercy an Godliness  a Nation that has at its heart the welfare of it people, a Nation that would have at its heart the Love and Power of the living God against which none would be able to stand and would show the rest of the world that wickedness and disobedience does not lead to peace and prosperity but death and destruction.

This is the Word of the Lord to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment