Saturday 7 November 2015

#GOD'S #LAW OF #HOLY #MATRIMONY AND #HIS #JUDGEMENT OF THOSE WHO #BREAK IT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob the only true Living Redeemer and Saviour.


    As concerning the matter of the joining together of mankind both male and female, as My Word states in the beginning I created mankind both male and female which I did Join together as man and wife before my face. In that I did created them male and female I did create them to procreate and to bring forth children and this is the main reason for joining them together and that the two may become one person through true holy and spiritual love. This is and has been set down from the beginning and cannot change there is no other form of marriage before My face that is acceptable to Me which is according to My Holy Moral, Physical and Spiritual Law and no other form will I bless all other forms are an abomination to Me and a breaking of that Law and shall meet with My wrath, anger and total destruction on those who perform and do partake of such. Thus if they be joined before Me as My Word states let no man put them asunder, but for thy weakness there has been set a means of divorce when two can no longer accept one another, which is called putting away of ones wife or husband. Especial in the cases of infidelity and adultery My Law and Judgement upon this is set and cannot change.

    Also I am the author of all life especial that of mankind I give life and I can take it away, mankind at birth are born male and female and shall remain before My face as such all the days of their lives. This is set and cannot and will not change anyone who seeks to change it shall be considered those who are out cast before Me and when they come before Me in Judgement shall have to answer for their actions. They will face being banished to the bottomless pit where there is weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth they shall be consumed by the fire of My wrath and anger.


This is the Word of the Lord to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment